News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

You sound like my sis and how she describes her boyfriend, she doesn't listen to me when I tell her to stop seeing him, and she really needs to, but yours is actually worse, dump the dumbass.
[move][/move]
Dude .

L10

Quote from: Sync~ on April 06, 2010, 08:46:27 PM
Sounds like me and this one chick.
Dumped me, then the next day hooked up with a close friend of mine.
Now? She keeps calling me the perfect guy and to give her a chance.
She had her chance. Twice. I'm not gonna give her a third one.
You go girl!

Tell that woman her place! *thumbs up*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my girlfriend, Jessica(I'm going to call her that from now on, doesn't seem like I'm rubbing it in that way), asked me yesterday if I really wanted to go out with her. This kinda threw me off. Me being me just said "I don't know" as I thought she would want to go out with this Sam girl. Then after that she said "Well it's up to you, I just want you to know that." I was confused because I thought it would be up to her if she liked this Sam girl so much.

Then a good friend named Kilroy/Syd pointed out that she probably can't decide who she wants to be with more, me or Sam. So, she's now dropped the decision to me. Me being terrible at making decisions got really lost after that and went to talk to my friend that originally set us up. He told me to just go out with her. Go with the flow, be myself. She'll see how overly awesome I am and forget about Sam and all will be well.

y/y

tl;dr: I have a plan.

/vent
0o!f

Chrona

...I'm dating someone for the first time...it's nice..

Anarchy_Jas

Bah... haven't dated/went out with anyone since 8th grade. Keeping a cold heart seems so much easier and I think I'll stick with it for now.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Syncopathic

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 07, 2010, 06:59:54 PM
Bah... haven't dated/went out with anyone since 8th grade. Keeping a cold heart seems so much easier and I think I'll stick with it for now.
Heh.
I tried the whole cold-heart thing. It all went to hell though.
I can't do it anymore, I really have a desire to be in a relationship. Fucking sucks man. =\

RX-78-2

Quote from: Sh0rTi on April 07, 2010, 06:59:54 PM
This is me; except I learned the hard way. :|

Quote from: Sync~ on April 07, 2010, 10:31:01 PM
Heh.
I tried the whole cold-heart thing. It all went to hell though.
I can't do it anymore, I really have a desire to be in a relationship. Fucking sucks man. =\
Ooo, that stinks. I'm also a bit of this, but the first part of this post basically describes me for the last 3 years.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

DSGamer3002

Have you ever dated someone? No.
Are you dating someone now? No......
How long was your longest relationship? N/A
Have you kissed? No.
---
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? Until both people involved in the relationship are ready for it. It shouldn't feel forced by either person, and it should come as a natural affection for one another when they both feel the time is right. If one is ready and the other isn't, then the one who's ready should be willing to wait for the other to be ready and be understanding of how the other feels. If neither is ready, that doesn't mean there isn't necessarily a connection yet, it just means the connection hasn't come to kissing one another yet. For different people in different relationships, it can come at different times.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married? The above can apply to sex as well in most ways, but should be considered quite a bit more first. I think that it should either be discussed between the two involved in the relationship before they decide to have sex, or that if they're both feeling ready to make that step forward and it feels right that they should go ahead. As far as marriage is concerned when considering sex, I don't really think it should make a difference. If both are ready to have sex but aren't married yet, and by ready I really mean ready, then I don't think that concept handed from modern society should interfere. There are many factors to think about, such as how it would affect each person's family, if it interferes with either's moral and/or religious beliefs, being safe while doing it, and much much more.

K-Cee

So. My boyfriend is moving out. With a vagina cleaning device bag that no one intercourse ing likes. Me and my boyfriend's sister are mad. Oh and my sister as well because her boyfriend is moving in with them too. We ALL know the intercourse ing vagina cleaning device bag is going to be a dick because his brother is the one who bought the house. He's going to try and tell them who can come over and when they can. And he doesn't like Me, my sister, or my boyfriend's sister. So basically we won't be visiting. They don't understand how much they're going to lose by doing this. So basically my relationship is pretty much going to poop. Why would we want to go visit if the intercourse ing vagina cleaning device thinks he's going to run poop? No. I'd rather feel uncomfortable ANYWHERE else.

The Riddler

Quote from: K-Cee on April 25, 2010, 07:28:42 PM
So. My boyfriend is moving out. With a vagina cleaning device bag that no one intercourse ing likes. Me and my boyfriend's sister are mad. Oh and my sister as well because her boyfriend is moving in with them too. We ALL know the intercourse ing vagina cleaning device bag is going to be a dick because his brother is the one who bought the house. He's going to try and tell them who can come over and when they can. And he doesn't like Me, my sister, or my boyfriend's sister. So basically we won't be visiting. They don't understand how much they're going to lose by doing this. So basically my relationship is pretty much going to poop. Why would we want to go visit if the intercourse ing vagina cleaning device thinks he's going to run poop? No. I'd rather feel uncomfortable ANYWHERE else.
I accidentally lost your texts mixed in with a poopload of happy birthday texts/facebook messages, so I missed what you said and my phone died before I could text you again, but I  guess this is what you were talking about?

Dump his intercourse ing ass. Get with Kayla.

K-Cee

Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 12:48:11 AM
I accidentally lost your texts mixed in with a poopload of happy birthday texts/facebook messages, so I missed what you said and my phone died before I could text you again, but I  guess this is what you were talking about?

Dump his intercourse ing ass. Get with Kayla.

lol. plans fell through and now he can't move out.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: K-Cee on April 28, 2010, 08:07:44 AM
why
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

The Riddler

Quote from: K-Cee on April 28, 2010, 08:07:44 AM
Fucking wonderful :|

K-Cee

Quote from: ClassicKoopa on April 28, 2010, 10:32:36 AM
why

Two people backed out because they have to pay car insurance now. So that leaves my boyfriend and the jaskass that no one likes, and the two of them can't afford it alone. :)
Quote from: Jeff Probst on April 28, 2010, 12:40:47 PM
Fucking wonderful :|
hush...

2-D

Dating...man. It's so weird.

I've been single for a whole year now and now I'm ready to "get back in the game" as some may say. And there's this girl I am mad into and she's into me and we planned on dating. But I was just accepted to SUNY Albany so I'm going away and she's considering not going through with dating. Which honestly makes sense but it still bums me out :(

Allegory

I haven't dated anyone yet................ Nuff said.