ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Red Engineer on June 22, 2010, 09:52:45 AM
Dating...man. It's so weird.

I've been single for a whole year now and now I'm ready to "get back in the game" as some may say. And there's this girl I am mad into and she's into me and we planned on dating. But I was just accepted to SUNY Albany so I'm going away and she's considering not going through with dating. Which honestly makes sense but it still bums me out :(

Hey, what are you doing?  Why wouldn't you convince her to have a summer fling and see where it goes?  Why are you so easily accepting defeat if you are, ahem, "mad into" her?

You need to sack up and get this fixed.

ThePowerOfOne

I hate dating, like going on dates 'n stuff, meeting new people. I have a boyfriend that i've had for almost a year now. He is a childhood friend from Arizona, where I was born.

I think the first person I (Very briefly) dated, was this girl when I was like... 12. First time I had sex... Totally awkward. 'nuff said

As for when you should have sex or kiss someone... Whenever the hell you want. But at least try to be with someone special that you've been dating for a while, and not just a quick intercourse .

Shujinco2

Have you ever dated someone? Well, no. However, I am on the road! I finally found a girl I like WHO IS SINGLE AND SHOWS INTEREST FOR ME! YAY!
Are you dating someone now? No. But, again, I'm getting there
How long was your longest relationship? this question is null and void.
Have you kissed? Not yet...
---
(Whether you've dated someone or not)
How long should you wait until you kiss each other? A week. Or less.
Do you think sex is OK? or should you wait 'till you're married Well, it WOULD be common sense to intercourse  with responsibility. But, that's not necessarily while you are married, so yes, I guess it is.

Jayat

My sister is trying to get me with her husbands nice.where not related or nothing,but I just don't know how to talk to her.I need advice

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

JrDude

That was such horrible grammar I almost cried. Took a while before I realized what you were trying to say. I thought you were trying to say "My sister is trying to get me with her husband. Nice. blah didly blah" Creepy 3 way.
lrn2spell niece.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Jayat

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 23, 2010, 05:41:34 PM
That was such horrible grammar I almost cried. Took a while before I realized what you were trying to say. I thought you were trying to say "My sister is trying to get me with her husband. Nice. blah didly blah" Creepy 3 way.
lrn2spell niece.
Sorry about that,I was busy typing and forgot to check my gramme, but if you have a problem with my spelling let say we settle this like men

BRAWL!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

RX-78-2

Quote from: Jayat on June 23, 2010, 04:39:36 PM
My sister is trying to get me with her husbands nice.where not related or nothing,but I just don't know how to talk to her.I need advice
Quote from: Jayat on June 23, 2010, 06:13:55 PM
Sorry about that,I was busy typing and forgot to check my gramme, but if you have a problem with my spelling let say we settle this like men

BRAWL!
lol. It's funny because you spelled "grammar" incorrectly and forgot the "'s" at the end of "let." Let's just say that your grammar was less-than-perfect here as well. The thing is, JrDude φ's a Grammar Nazi (which isn't necessarily a bad thing), and so am I, but the difference between us is that he cares about your grammar and I don't--as it's none of my business.

So don't worry about your grammar and spelling. As long as we can understand you, it's fine. Of course, in this case, someone did have a bit of trouble understanding your post at first, so I guess you could be a bit more careful about it. Might I suggest a brief proofread of your reply before you post it? I know it sounds hypocritical to say that it's not my business and that I don't care but then say something that contradicts it, but I'm just trying to help with this exception.

You could find something in common with your sister's husband's niece. That usually works. Also, if you want a really good, deep relationship (in other words, something sentimental and "in-sync") you actually have to listen her. Good luck! ;)
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

JrDude

I normally try not to care, but when it sounds like he wants to 3 way with his sister and her husband, it's kinda needed to be pointed out.
[move][/move]
Dude .

RX-78-2

Although it may not have sounded like it (especially with what I said earlier), I do agree with you. It's just that your tone sounded a bit negative all-around. It's really of no consequence though.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Jayat

Look you both can get some of this

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

2-D

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on June 23, 2010, 02:47:42 PM
Hey, what are you doing?  Why wouldn't you convince her to have a summer fling and see where it goes?  Why are you so easily accepting defeat if you are, ahem, "mad into" her?

You need to sack up and get this fixed.

Great idea Bender...too bad I already decided that first. Shoulda added this to my post, I convinced her to try "dating' 'till I leave and we'll see if we're in a position for a distance type relationship thingy.

K-Cee

H god I haven't been on here in forever. How's everything going guys? Alright so I've got a ton to say about this topic. A little pissy right now because my "boyfriend" won't tell a few of his friends he has a girlfriend. Like he lies to them when he's with me. It's intercourse ing bullpoop.

2-D

Quote from: K-Cee on June 25, 2010, 10:15:24 PM
H god I haven't been on here in forever. How's everything going guys? Alright so I've got a ton to say about this topic. A little pissy right now because my "boyfriend" won't tell a few of his friends he has a girlfriend. Like he lies to them when he's with me. It's intercourse ing bullpoop.

That's so intercoursing dumb. What's his reason for lying? There is no real excuse but still D:

Allegory

Quote from: Red Engineer on June 26, 2010, 05:06:57 AM
That's so intercoursing dumb. What's his reason for lying? There is no real excuse but still D:

Really, that guy needs to grow a pair.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Allegory on June 28, 2010, 07:37:49 PM
Really, that guy needs to grow a pair.

Really, that guy is doing it so he can keep his options open.  It's up to you how you want to react to that.