News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Dating

Started by JrDude, February 05, 2010, 07:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Magnum on October 30, 2010, 12:45:07 AM
Had a girl ask me out, tried the whole dating thing for a while, then broke up. Another girl asked me out recently. Turned her down. And now I believe another girl has a crush on me.

:|

What right do you have to make the indifferent face!? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE!?!?!?!

Mystic

Had a girl ask me out, tried the whole dating thing for a while, then broke up. Another girl asked me out recently. Turned her down. And now I believe another girl has a crush on me.

Well aren't you sexy poop. D:

SkyMyl

A harem in the making.

Qsmash

I got asked out by this one girl about a week or two ago. Before, she approached I thought to myself, "There's no way I'd even think about touching that." Then she came to me and started asking me questions like  if I was a senior, had a job, and a car. Asnwered "no" to all. Turns out that she has a kid and one on the way, and I couldn't even tell. Still dodging her even today.

Not sure how big an ass that makes me...

Allegretto

I broke up with my last girlfriend.

But now I have another one.

So : D

Rayquarian

Quote from: SkyMyl on October 22, 2010, 04:02:12 PM
Still single, still untouched.

Yep. Not a single thing changed in eight months. Life's pretty great like that.
We should get together and have a MANLY PICNIC!

...Yeah, I'm depressing.  And too uninteresting for romance.

Allegretto

Single again. I think i'm done with the real world for a while.
Time to revert to the old me.

Doodle

YEAH

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Doodle on November 22, 2010, 05:26:39 PM
IT'S OVERRATED.
THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET A DATE SAY.

Kayo

No girlfriend = no responsibility, no guilt, no spending money on someone else who wouldn't do the same for me = no stress.

I'm enjoying being single, by choice. If anyone asked me i'd probably say no.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Kianglo on November 22, 2010, 07:32:35 PM
No girlfriend = no responsibility, no guilt, no spending money on someone else who wouldn't do the same for me = no stress.

I'm enjoying being single, by choice. If anyone asked me i'd probably say no.

QuoteI'm enjoying being single, by choice. If anyone asked me i'd probably say no.

Oh poop, is it fiction week in the Dating thread?  Then if Julie K Smith and Salma Hayek came up and wanted to show me their boobs, I'd probably say no.  I'd tell them I'm married, and I couldn't possibly bear witness to their amazing mellons, and walk away with my eyes averted like a gentlemen.  I mean,
no amazing tits= no erection= no stress, right?  I choose not to gaze upon their heavenly figures, feeling in my heart that every part of my body, including my eyes, remain purely faithful to my loving wife.

JrDude

The only reason you can say that Kaos is because no one would ever ask you, and if anyone did, they'd probably be horribly ugly or something. That's why you can, why you do say that is probably because you have become so desperately lonely that you convinced yourself to believe a lie.

[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on November 22, 2010, 09:02:59 PM

Oh poop, is it fiction week in the Dating thread?  Then if Julie K Smith and Salma Hayek came up and wanted to show me their boobs, I'd probably say no.  I'd tell them I'm married, and I couldn't possibly bear witness to their amazing mellons, and walk away with my eyes averted like a gentlemen.  I mean,
no amazing tits= no erection= no stress, right?  I choose not to gaze upon their heavenly figures, feeling in my heart that every part of my body, including my eyes, remain purely faithful to my loving wife.
I said I didn't want a girlfriend, as in a committed one. When I'm older and have more money, sure. But not now.
Besides, 95% of all relationships that start in my particular high school end within 2 years.

Quote from: JrDude 益 on November 23, 2010, 01:21:43 AM
The only reason you can say that Kaos is because no one would ever ask you, and if anyone did, they'd probably be horribly ugly or something. That's why you can, why you do say that is probably because you have become so desperately lonely that you convinced yourself to believe a lie.

Wait, are you talking to me? Because if you are, that first sentence doesn't make sense. D:
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Doodle

Quote from: Phaze on November 22, 2010, 05:46:48 PM
THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE WHO CAN'T GET A DATE SAY.
BUT I SORT OF DID.
YEAH

Syncopathic

Quote from: Doodle on November 30, 2010, 02:54:05 PM
BUT I SORT OF DID.
But you totally let that one go to hell.
YOU HAD A HOTTIE BRO.
YOU LET THAT SHIT DIE DOWN!