Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Quote from: Z on February 15, 2013, 03:05:47 PM
i just want more than one eeveelution come on gamefreak come ON

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 04:23:25 PM
there's your problem, you're taking rob seriously.

that doesn't make it invalid, it could happen
i hate how you get so weird about admitting you're wrong

Quote from: Z on February 15, 2013, 04:08:35 PM
He's absolutely right that a Normal evolution for Eevee defeats the purpose of Eevee man

no it doesn't
people have wanted a normal type in the past
if anything I think it would make more sense for it to have an evolution for every single type (normal is still at type guys)

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

Quote from: Custom on February 15, 2013, 04:47:22 PM

nobody is wrong about anything yet
~~ <3

Kayo

that doesn't make it invalid, it could happen
and then i explained why it wouldn't make any sense

read the thread

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

no it doesn't
people have wanted a normal type in the past
if anything I think it would make more sense for it to have an evolution for every single type (normal is still at type guys)

being that eevee is normal type and that its gimmick is that its genetic code is unstable and the slightest change in environment makes it evolve to better suit the environment don't you think it'd be strange for it to evolve into a normal type?

i dunno man seems weird 

Kayo

Quote from: Z on February 15, 2013, 05:20:13 PM
being that eevee is normal type and that its gimmick is that its genetic code is unstable and the slightest change in environment makes it evolve to better suit the environment don't you think it'd be strange for it to evolve into a normal type?

i dunno man seems weird 
Eevee is famous for its ability to change its type completely upon evolution to one of many things; all the different, singular types make each evolution so much different from each other and from Eevee that a Normal type evolution is just incredibly unfitting. Save the Normal-typed evolved Pokemon for every other normal type in the same ('cept Azurill--never quite understood why that wasn't Water) and let Eevee do what makes it unique: the complete type changes.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mona

I think there might be a chance of it being normal if it has something to do with its evolution method. Like if you raise its happiness or something along those lines.

I don't think it's flying, though. There's nothing about it that indicates flying type. No wings or anything that could catch the wind enough to make it airborne.

Kayo

Quote from: Mona on February 15, 2013, 05:35:38 PM
I think there might be a chance of it being normal if it has something to do with its evolution method. Like if you raise its happiness or something along those lines.

I don't think it's flying, though. There's nothing about it that indicates flying type. No wings or anything that could catch the wind enough to make it airborne.
At this point I honestly don't think I'd be surprised if it was like, Steel. No, it doesn't look Steel but.. neither does Lucario.
[move][/move]

Mona

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 05:43:49 PM
At this point I honestly don't think I'd be surprised if it was like, Steel. No, it doesn't look Steel but.. neither does Lucario.

At least Lucario has those pointy spike things.

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on February 15, 2013, 04:52:28 PM
nobody is wrong about anything yet

yes he was
he suggested that nobody suggested the thing i posted
then i showed him someone did suggest that
then he got mad becuase he looked dumb

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on February 15, 2013, 05:50:11 PM
yes he was
he suggested that nobody suggested the thing i posted
then i showed him someone did suggest that
then he got mad becuase he looked dumb
he also said we're getting a fire/steel evolution of durant

[move][/move]

The Riddler

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 04:23:25 PM
they've ALWAYS been released two (or three) at a time.
or you know

none. they did that twice.

it's entirely possible they're only doing one.

and that chart is completely arbitrary. it's intercourse ing stupid to post it.

nothing wrong with a normal eevee and i sincerely doubt we're getting a new type

nintendo is NOT actively "avoiding outting it's type", they just didn't include it. they haven't gone out of their way to go: "we're not outting it's type. we're keeping it's type a secret!!". they just didn't include it.

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on February 15, 2013, 06:39:06 PM
he also said we're getting a fire/steel evolution of durant

and that makes any speculation he makes on this pokemon invalid? sure kid, keep believing that

Quote from: The Riddler on February 15, 2013, 06:49:31 PM
or you know

none. they did that twice.

it's entirely possible they're only doing one.

and that chart is completely arbitrary. it's intercourse ing stupid to post it.

nothing wrong with a normal eevee and i sincerely doubt we're getting a new type

nintendo is NOT actively "avoiding outting it's type", they just didn't include it. they haven't gone out of their way to go: "we're not outting it's type. we're keeping it's type a secret!!". they just didn't include it.

i agree with this

Custom

it's a magic type pokemon
that's why it used trump card DUH

Zero

Quote from: The Riddler on February 15, 2013, 06:49:31 PM

Except that's wrong

What the intercourse  do you think "???" means, man? Why not just say its a intercourse ing normal type? Why? We know the starters' types and they weren't secretive about Lucario's type or Zoroark's type when they teased them.