Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

i intercourse ing love that it's a pistol shrimp

Neerb

Noivern looks aawwwweeesssoooommmeeee.

Oh, he's a Dragon, that's actually a little disappointing. And a Flying/Dragon? Egh... we'll see, but I already have a some good dragons.

Sirwaddy

A new pokemon was shown at Japan Expo in France

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

It's Ghost/Steel

zephilicious

cotton candy pokemon confirmed dessert team here i come
~~ <3

The Riddler

also squid and pancham's evolution

pancham's evolution is actually pretty decent looking

zephilicious

and fairy type for xerneas but i think we all figured that one out already.

clauncher and skrelp are x and y version exclusives
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

I do think it's weird Xerneas doesn't have two types like Yveltal, but I'm thankful they aren't dragon-type. I've been tired of that trend. Also I like that the squids are Dark/Psychic. We're getting lots of new typing this gen it seems.

zephilicious

if the pokebeach leaks are still accurate fairy by itself is kind of a poopty type. fairy/steel would have been fantastic on xerneas.
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

Yeah this seemed to prove those leaked rumors from a while back, since Drain Kiss is real, and Pancham's evolution is Dark/Fighting. Especially since the squid is known as the rotation pokemon, it makes sense to have to rotate the 3ds to evolve it.

Mona

Quote from: zephilicious on July 11, 2013, 09:13:07 AM
cotton candy pokemon confirmed dessert team here i come

^ This.

Also I'm loving the squids omg.

The new pink fairy Pokemon reminds me of the fairies in Ni No Kuni. I'm thinking of naming mine Mrs. Drippy.

Sirwaddy

Well all the dub names match up with http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications from

At this point it's safe to expect everything mentioned there that we haven't already seen.

The Riddler

Pangoro is panda Ursaring, but I love it.

JrDude

I hope there's no Dual Typed attacks, that would be dumb.
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Three new announced Pokemon, Gogoat's prevo, a rabbit, and a hamster.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And... new evolutions/forms? >Fourth Evolutions for some of them if evolutions. - Later, Pokemon.

"First off are various "Mega" forms of various Pokémon, specifically MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos. They're all called "Mega". MegaMawile is Steel/Fairy-type, as is normal Mawile now. MegaMawile has the ability Huge Power. MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost. MegaLucario has Adaptability. MegaAbsol has the ability Magic Bounce. MegaMewtwo has the ability Insomnia. MegaAmpharos is Electric/Dragon and has the ability Mold Breaker
They "evolve" through a process called "Mega Evolution""

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Neerb

OH MY GOSH MEGA AMPHAROS DRAGON SO MAJESTIC GAMEFREAK HAVE MY BABIES