News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Also, it's interesting how every Mega Evolution will require a different item, rather than just something like "SUPER SAYAIN STONE" or "MEGA STONE" or something, but with this, they can literally make ANY Pokémon Mega in a future generation if they decide to add some that they didn't have THIS Generation. (Like if they didn't do Pidgeot or something, but later thought Pidgeot would be a cool idea, they could do it next time with the Pidgeotnite)

And if this is being saved for the final evolution of a species, this locks Pokémon like Mawile and Absol from EVER ACTUALLY evolving into something. Like, permanent Evolution that has been around since the beginning, not this new Evolution thingamabob. They are now locked forEVER... if it's only for Fully evolved Pokémon anyway, which it could potentially NOT be for.
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Also

I was close to predicting this. So I win at Pokémon.
[move][/move]
Dude .

zephilicious

why is no one pointing out that its going to be really annoying watching your pokemon mega evolve at the beginning of  every battle
~~ <3

Neerb

Quote from: zephilicious on August 10, 2013, 07:07:30 PM
why is no one pointing out that its going to be really annoying watching your pokemon mega evolve at the beginning of  every battle

For the same reason no one is pointing out how it's really annoying to find $20 on the street.

Seriously, freaking Digivolving/Super Sayin Transforming will never get old, ever. I know, because I watched the shows I am referring to; Digimon had like 10 per episode and DBZ took 10 episodes to do 1, and both were always awesome every time and yes I'm 8.

Also, Jr, Kangaskhan's Hyper Beam twice would ALMOST be a good attack once. Giga Impact is what you'd be thinking about. #lrn2pkmn

JrDude

Actually what I was thinking was Hyper Beam every turn with no charge wait.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Zero

Quote from: JrDude 益 on August 11, 2013, 12:59:45 AM
Actually what I was thinking was Hyper Beam every turn with no charge wait.

Same idea for Giga Impact.

Kanghaskhan's special attack stat sucks

Sirwaddy

Not that it wasn't obvious we would find out eventually, but at the world championships they showed footage of the other three megas revealed in corocoro. Mega Mawile's lookin pretty great

Neerb

That Power Ranger music is getting me super hype.

zephilicious

oh yeah this is a kids game

thanks for that reminder
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

Well I'm finally starting to warm up to the whole mega stuff. Looking forward to the new megas next month

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Sirwaddy

Quote from: zephilicious on August 11, 2013, 06:06:18 PM
oh yeah this is a kids game

thanks for that reminder

Well yeah.

What part of mega evolutions did you think was geared for an older demographic

zephilicious

Its the marketing not the content. That video is the first thing I've seen that screams hey six year olds buy this game.
~~ <3

Sirwaddy

They probably wanted to present it like that because it was revealed at the world championships where there were a bunch of kids and an overly excited MC idk

Custom

Quote from: Sirwaddy on August 12, 2013, 10:43:21 AM
They probably wanted to present it like that because it was revealed at the world championships where there were a bunch of kids and an overly excited MC idk

and because it's a kid's game

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!