ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

that t-rex ass pokemon is baller as poop tho

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

Quote from: Custom on September 11, 2013, 05:58:22 AM
froakie confirmed for only ok design

froakie bulbasaur torchic is the only way to go
~~ <3

Zero

You guys are talking as if other starters don't have awkward second forms.

>Croconaw
>Combusken
>Marshtomp
>Grotle
>Prinplup
>Pignite

All of their final forms are better. I bet it will be no different.

JrDude

Grass will probably be Grass/Ground, as he learns a new Ground move upon evolution.
Fire will probably be Fire/Psychic, as he learns a new Psychic move upon evolution.
Water will probably be pure water, or Water/Fighting, I dunno, he learns how to be a frog upon evolution.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: JrDude 益 on September 11, 2013, 08:35:23 AM
Grass will probably be Grass/Ground, as he learns a new Ground move upon evolution.
Fire will probably be Fire/Psychic, as he learns a new Psychic move upon evolution.
Water will probably be pure water, or Water/Fighting, I dunno, he learns how to be a frog upon evolution.
You do realize that if Froakie were to get the Fighting typing, Fennekin with a Psychic typing is the absolute best choice in the end, right?

Zero

Quote from: DededeCloneChris on September 11, 2013, 09:29:37 AM
You do realize that if Froakie were to get the Fighting typing, Fennekin with a Psychic typing is the absolute best choice in the end, right?

Gamefreak has never really put that much effort into balance. Look at the Ice and Water types.

And now with Steel losing its Ghost resistance it looks like Ghost is going to be intercourse ing OP. Or at least just Gengar.

Custom

Quote from: Zero on September 11, 2013, 07:57:33 AM
You guys are talking as if other starters don't have awkward second forms.

>Croconaw
>Combusken
>Marshtomp
>Grotle
>Prinplup
>Pignite

All of their final forms are better. I bet it will be no different.

piplup tepig and mudkip all had really awful final forms tho

Custom

wait
wait

are you saying x gets this rad beefed up mewtwo that looks straight out of dbz
and that y gets that little poop

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha i picked the right game

DededeCloneChris

I think it's inevitable that some versions will have exclusive Mega Stones.

zephilicious

Quote from: Zero on September 11, 2013, 09:47:16 AM
Gamefreak has never really put that much effort into balance. Look at the Ice and Water types.

And now with Steel losing its Ghost resistance it looks like Ghost is going to be intercourse ing OP. Or at least just Gengar.

Ghost is pretty much on par with dragon now which is completely fair, is just as rare and the pokemon are pooptier.

ice completely got intercourse ed, no improvements and fire and steel are better now.
~~ <3

zephilicious

~~ <3

Zero

Quote from: zephilicious on September 11, 2013, 03:30:05 PM
Ghost is pretty much on par with dragon now which is completely fair, is just as rare and the pokemon are pooptier.

ice completely got intercourse ed, no improvements and fire and steel are better now.

Ice lost its weakness to Steel, didn't it? It's something but overall won't improve ice that much. It still has no resistances other than Ice. It should get a resistance to Water or Ghost just for balance sake but I can't see that ever happening.

Quote from: Custom on September 11, 2013, 11:55:29 AM
piplup tepig and mudkip all had really awful final forms tho

I like Emboar's journey to the west inspired design and I like Empoleon. Swampert is one that I'm not too fond of but a lot of people like it.

zephilicious

Nothing changed except fairy and steel's resistances
~~ <3

Neerb

I'm still pulling for Chespin; I have faith in the little guy. Maybe it's just a shell/pupa like Pupitar or Shelgon.

Also, Fennekin seems like it's going to have a witch-based design. It's learning more Psychic moves, second form has a black dress-thing, and that stick in its tail makes the tail as a whole look like a broom, with the stick possibly being a removable wand during battles.

Neerb

I KNEW IT: they're freaking RPG classes. Well, sorta.

Quilladin is a quilled paladin. He'll probably turn into some badass knight.
Braixen uses its stick as a wand like a Mage.
Frogadier sounds like a soldier of some kind, but I think he'll be more of a Rogue than a full-on brigadier, given his sleek appearance, ninja stance, and French-ness. Heck, Paladin is French too.

Also, Quilladin looks a lot better in-game than in his art.

Also also, female Pyroar looks cool, and Meowstic and Furfrou are hilarious names, and we can dress up in outfits!