News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Pokemon X and Y confirmed

Started by The Riddler, January 08, 2013, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Someone pointed out that the "A" in "Water" is different, but I think it could just be that the Froakie screenshot is old and they updated it, or it's from an international version of the game. The original "R" and "A" look pretty similar. [spoiler][/spoiler]

Custom

Quote from: zephilicious on September 29, 2013, 06:54:27 AM
leaks are coming this may or may not be one of them

intercourse  gosh darnit the fake is so much better than this poop intercourse  

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

zephilicious

~~ <3

zephilicious

after 57 different encounters, 1 'new', unrevealed pokemon finally shows up.

a 'leaker' last week claimed xerneas was number 719, suggesting there are just over 70 new pokemon, and only 30 or so we haven't seen yet. the fact that it took nearly 60 encounters to find even one of them kind of backs that up.

or this guy (and the dozen or so other people that have posted pictures of early copies) are working on some viral marketing campaign and only revealing what nintendo wants them to.

we'll know one way or the other tomorrow.
~~ <3

Neerb

I really hope it's not true; the lowest so far has been Johto with 100, and I'd rather we not go under that number.

zephilicious

wouldn't be surprised if it turns out like gen iv. except all those new evolutions are megas.
~~ <3

Neerb

But gen 4 was the worrrst.

Eh, I guess as long as we don't get 20 new legendaries it will be okay.

Neerb

IT'S MEGA CHARIZARD X AND MEGA CHARIZARD Y!!!!!

The new black and blue guy is Mega Charizard X, exclusive to X version. He's Fire/Dragon type and has the ability "Tough Claws," which increases the power of physical attacks. He also has his Attack stat raised.

The old orange and teal guy is Mega Charizard Y, exclusive to Y version. He's Fire/Flying type and has the ability "Drought," creating permanent Sunny Day effect. He also has his Special Attack stat raised.

CHOOSE WISELY!!!

Zero

Quote from: Neerb on October 02, 2013, 05:20:40 AM
But gen 4 was the worrrst.

Heavily disagree.

Gen III and the way it forced doubles onto you even right down to the Pokemon designs and lists was way worse. All the double Pokemon are practically useless even in doubles(As useful as Volbeat can be as a support there are still far better choices).

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on October 02, 2013, 06:49:33 AM
IT'S MEGA CHARIZARD X AND MEGA CHARIZARD Y!!!!!

The new black and blue guy is Mega Charizard X, exclusive to X version. He's Fire/Dragon type and has the ability "Tough Claws," which increases the power of physical attacks. He also has his Attack stat raised.

The old orange and teal guy is Mega Charizard Y, exclusive to Y version. He's Fire/Flying type and has the ability "Drought," creating permanent Sunny Day effect. He also has his Special Attack stat raised.

CHOOSE WISELY!!!

so glad i preordered x

zephilicious

Hawlucha reconfirmed.

The first guy to post him also posted greninja and the 70 pokemon claim.
~~ <3

zephilicious

or reunconfirmed nobody knows anything

the probably fake braixen evo is cool though
~~ <3

Spud

I thought gen 4 was pretty decent. Got my hopes back up for Pokemon after gen 3.

Custom

Quote from: Spud on October 02, 2013, 07:33:37 AM

I thought gen 4 was pretty decent. Got my hopes back up for Pokemon after gen 3.

gen 3 was the good one WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GUYS