<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSF.net Welcomes NS2 Members

Started by Macawmoses, October 27, 2007, 08:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Judas

Since when can anyone except Admins post on this board? psyduck;
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Macawmoses

Quote from: Snorkel on October 27, 2007, 10:02:38 PM

For one, always...i have been able to.
Secondly i could move this from the intro boad.
Thirdly GM moved this from the intro board!

Judas

Quote from: mackormoses on October 27, 2007, 10:03:41 PM
Quote from: Snorkel on October 27, 2007, 10:02:38 PM

For one, always...i have been able to.
Secondly i could move this from the intro boad.
Thirdly GM moved this from the intro board!

Oh. I guess I never denied everyone except Admins posting permissions... now I have. Users can still reply to stuff, which I like.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

THELASTONESTANDING

I wonder what ya'll think of me...
Since I go to NS2...
Well, I've was here and on the site we moved from FIRST, but im much more common on NS2 now sorry. Still representin this site in Brawl tourney so don't worry XD:)

CORRUPTION!

Triforce_Luigi

What is NS2? Does it have an arcade or NSES? I seriously do not know about this other than the Brawl tourney. I have only heard of it in a hateful way or as the "other Nsider," so can someone explain without the hateful vibe.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 28, 2007, 08:32:40 PM
What is NS2? Does it have an arcade or NSES? I seriously do not know about this other than the Brawl tourney. I have only heard of it in a hateful way or as the "other Nsider," so can someone explain without the hateful vibe.

It is just another forum, really. They have a market in place, but no arcade. Currently they are paying an 1100 dollar bill for the 3000 members.

NS2

Triforce_Luigi

Wow... How did I never hear of this? Looks pretty good, but I think I will stay here.

LiekZomgYa

I WANT TO HUG YOU! :D :D

Finally, someone said this. I personally prefer NS2, but I come over here sometimes. I hate seeing the latest thread that disses anything "new" that happens.

I haven't seen a thread about this site on NS2 for awhile now, but I see them here everyday. So, the merge didn't happen... if you analyze every single thing that they do, you try to analyze it and make it seem like it's wrong... I'm sick of that :|

And yes, you're right. I had second thoughts about joining this forum, just because of the bashing to NS2 I see on here. I'm glad it's going to finally stop. :)

[I'm known as Lillyttaddict on NS2]
[All sigs I use are always made by me - Not including add ons ^]

Macawmoses

Quote from: LiekZomgYa on October 28, 2007, 10:07:48 PM

Finally, someone said this. I personally prefer NS2, but I come over here sometimes. I hate seeing the latest thread that disses anything "new" that happens.

I haven't seen a thread about this site on NS2 for awhile now, but I see them here everyday. So, the merge didn't happen... if you analyze every single thing that they do, you try to analyze it and make it seem like it's wrong... I'm sick of that :|

And yes, you're right. I had second thoughts about joining this forum, just because of the bashing to NS2 I see on here. I'm glad it's going to finally stop. :)

I can't guarantee it will stop, but at the intro board it will, at the very least

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: mackormoses on October 28, 2007, 10:27:30 PM

I can't guarantee it will stop, but at the intro board it will, at the very least
That's good enough for me :|

I hate how both sites hate on each other :(

Maybe you should should come here more often and when you see one of those threads you can try to do something about it.
...̅̅̅

LiekZomgYa

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on October 28, 2007, 10:50:48 PM

Maybe you should should come here more often and when you see one of those threads you can try to do something about it.
To be honest, I just read the threads and ask myself, "Why do they care? If it's so bad, then let the site fall on their own, without criticism." But maybe I should start discussing in those threads. :|

JMV

Now only if the administration there was mature enough to show us the same respect. :(
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

gbwyoshi

Quote from: JMV290 on October 29, 2007, 01:00:15 AM
Now only if the administration there was mature enough to show us the same respect. :(
I would make a topic but One I am no longer a mod and 2 it would just get deleted.....