News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

NSider Archive.

Started by T-Virus, September 24, 2007, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Virus

Well here it is, an online archive of NSider.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070703032731/http://forums.nintendo.com/

Silverhawk79

By the way, if we do postcount restorations, people who did not take pictures of their postcount will be forced to have their postcount based on the archive.

RedYoshi

How exactly can I get my old account back based on the archive?
Will edit sig later...:P

LightShock

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 09, 2007, 04:28:22 PM
Take a Screen pic of your account based off that archive from your cpu and post it in the post count restoration thread in the power on board. There your posts shall be restored ;)

Zovistograt

The Wayback Machine isn't exactly the most complete archive ever, but...better than nothing.

What happened to that guy who tried to archive the entire forum? (olol)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

TheAnonymusElmo

Quote from: Zovistograt on November 09, 2007, 05:43:09 PM
The Wayback Machine isn't exactly the most complete archive ever, but...better than nothing.

I was just thinking of that what did happen to him
"I will flip in the air, open my cheeks, and take a crap on you"-Kid at school

Zovistograt

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on November 09, 2007, 06:43:10 PM

must've ran out of space or something...he was doing it for days @_@
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Silverhawk79

Quote from: TheAnonymusElmo on November 09, 2007, 06:43:10 PM

He 'splode.

Rayquarian

I tried doing back.  The forum shut down before I could finish...

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 09, 2007, 09:44:26 PM

I tried doing back.  The forum shut down before I could finish...
I found out that Nsider is still on the web they changed it so anything with "forum" in the url will redirect to that dreaded message.

RedYoshi

Quote from: LightShock on November 09, 2007, 05:41:32 PM
Take a Screen pic of your account based off that archive from your cpu and post it in the post count restoration thread in the power on board. There your posts shall be restored ;)

Well, you see, the problem is I can't get to my old account because I can't log in to it.

If I can't get it back I won't really care because I only had about 400 and some posts but it would be nice to have it back.
Will edit sig later...:P

The Seventh

Gah, that archive hardly even works!  (Yeah, I already have my post count restored, but WTH!  Caring about other users here!).  I wanted to go to the Metroid boards to reminisce on the good old times I had there...  But it don't work.
meh

Triforce_Luigi

Ummm....Where's the Smash Board?

LightShock

Quote from: ilovebrandyharrington on November 10, 2007, 02:34:10 PM
Quote from: LightShock on November 09, 2007, 05:41:32 PM

Well, you see, the problem is I can't get to my old account because I can't log in to it.

If I can't get it back I won't really care because I only had about 400 and some posts but it would be nice to have it back.
Plan B: Go to google, type in your Screen name of Nsider, find a thread with a description of it in there, click the "Cached" link in the topic, then press the prt sc button and upload the pic to the thread ;)

Friendly Hostile

I found mine just for the hell of it.  It depresses me that I wasted my time making almost 3k posts there.