News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Arceus out at Toys R Us (requests closed, check link those who requested)

Started by Lotos, November 08, 2009, 08:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

[bg-color=black]HEY GUESTS!  GO REGISTER AN ACCOUNT![/bg-color]

http://www.pokemon.com/#news_/XML/news_410.xml

United States and Puerto Rico.  November 7th to the 15th (Sunday).

I guess we can finally put those plates to use, hm?

For those that want one who can't get to a Toys R Us

Gwen Khan

can I get one? there are no toys r us near me

Lotos

So_So_Man

can I get one? im in Canada, and i don't think they do the non-wifi events here

jnfs2014

If I can't go, I'll give you a shiny Milotic.

darkmario

Can I get one as well? I don't even know if there IS a toys R us in my city...

Mystic

Hey, you should get me one, then give it to me when I get my DSi for Christmas. I'd go get one this weekend, but my DSL is broken, and so is my brothers.

Please <3

FruitFlow

Hey Lotos. Can I have one too?
I also missed the event for Shaymin. But it's okay if you can't get me one.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Lotos

I will have three Arceuses that I can clone as much as I want, the problem is, do you guys want cloned Arceuses from a flashcard (totally legit, cloning them is like overwriting a save so like the trade didn't happen on my card so I still have it).

I'll be doing this either Wednesday or Saturday, as I'll be free both days.

If anyone has an extra event Darkrai, Almia, or heck even a legitamately obtained one from the Hotel Key event thing, I'd like to add it to my collection (borrow and extract as a .pkm file) so I can transfer it over to my hard diamond another time.  You will get it back.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Lotos on November 08, 2009, 08:32:37 PM
I will have three Arceuses that I can clone as much as I want, the problem is, do you guys want cloned Arceuses from a flashcard (totally legit, cloning them is like overwriting a save so like the trade didn't happen on my card so I still have it).

I'll be doing this either Wednesday or Saturday, as I'll be free both days.

If anyone has an extra event Darkrai, Almia, or heck even a legitamately obtained one from the Hotel Key event thing, I'd like to add it to my collection (borrow and extract as a .pkm file) so I can transfer it over to my hard diamond another time.  You will get it back.

I don't mind a clone of Arceuses

jnfs2014

I have an event Darkrai and a hotel one.

darkmario

I don't mind having a cloned one either.

Macawmoses

I am sad Canada got ignored :(

FruitFlow

Yeah, I don't mind getting a pokemon as long as it's legit.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

SkyMyl

...hackers. I'm the only one actually going to this thing. =|