New starters for B/W

Started by Cornwad, May 08, 2010, 06:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

The Riddler

Neerb

I'm gonna pretend you didn't just compare a clam shell to... that.  :|

DededeCloneChris

Yes, dude. That was sick. Besides, it doesn't even look like that at all.

Cornwad

That's what I thought when I first saw it.

The Riddler

Shujinco2

Quote from: Mystic on May 14, 2010, 07:35:19 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Smugleaf is win.
Oh god win.

Honestly, I like the fire pig. It's pretty darn cute, and I can see it being REALLY intercourse ing intimidating in it's later evos. The grass type is pretty darn awesome. The otter one is the only one I dislike. Hate, even. It's just hideous. As said before, it looks more like a clown otter.

Kayo

Smugleaf - Some majestic serpent thing. badass, very serpent like but with hands and legs, and its tail turns into leaves.
Pumburn - A vicious, menacing, but still ugly huge boar-thing. With sharp teeth and horns. I'm feeling a slight resemblance to Hippowdon with it, but in flaming boar form. Reminds me a little of this thing from Pokémon Quartz. Image quality sucks because it's ripped from YouTube though. But yeah, mix that and Hippowdon and give it Pumburn's colors and there you go.
Wotter - Probably a bulky, obese otter thing with barnacles growing on its body and a slight snowman resemblance.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Neerb

I might just have to choose Mijumaru when B&W come out to make up for all the hate he's getting. 

Seriously, he's an adorable little otter who looks like he might become a snowman pokemon. What's wrong with that? Sure, Tsutaja is the coolest and Pokabu has potential, but give the snowotter a break. :(

Cornwad

What is a Mihumaru and Tsutaja?

Neerb

Quote from: Cornwad on May 15, 2010, 02:01:08 PM
What is a Mihumaru and Tsutaja?

Not sure if you're serious or not, but:
Tsutaja= real (Japanese) name for "Smugleaf"
Pokabu= real (Japanese) name for "Pumburn"
Mijumaru= real (Japanese) name for "Wotter"

Cornwad

Oh, you should have just said so. No need to make up crazy names for Smugleaf and Wotter.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on May 15, 2010, 02:05:35 PM
Oh, you should have just said so. No need to make up crazy names for Smugleaf and Wotter.
I thought those English names were fan-created.

Neerb

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on May 15, 2010, 02:07:03 PM
I thought those English names were fan-created.

They are. That's why I use their Japanese names; as of now, those [Japanese names] are their ONLY official names. Feel free to call them fan names if you want, though.

Thirdkoopa

"*Name removed*: they said how these trainers are supposed to be older than the others
*Name removed*: dunno what they plan on doing with it
Thirdkoopa: "Gee thanks dad, real kids get a gun, I get this intercourse ing otter and a firefly who doesn't stop giving me a smirk""

Quoted from another chat for it's pure awesomeness.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"