News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Looking for players for Nuzlocke Challenge

Started by Silverhawk79, June 07, 2010, 09:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

You guys, I'm just getting the emulator and running it on the computer. Download a program to show your screen.

BTW, Silver, what did you use when you recorded the Robot Unicorn Attack?

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

So_So_Man

Quote from: Magnum on June 09, 2010, 03:56:05 PM
You guys, I'm just getting the emulator and running it on the computer. Download a program to show your screen.

You mean there are people that aren't doing that?  Also, which ruleset will we be using?
Will there be limitations on pokemon center use and backtracking?
Will nicknames be neccessary?
etc.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

So_So_Man

JrDude

Teach me how to get and use an emulator and how to get and use a recording thingy to record it and I will do it. Well as long as it's free, I don't know anything about this stuff.

Whether I do this or not, I still want to learn how to do the above, I'd like to play on the comp if I could.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude φ on June 09, 2010, 09:36:09 PM
Teach me how to get and use an emulator and how to get and use a recording thingy to record it and I will do it. Well as long as it's free, I don't know anything about this stuff.

Whether I do this or not, I still want to learn how to do the above, I'd like to play on the comp if I could.
I use a program called CamStudio. I don't know if there's better ones out there, but this one is so darn easy to use. Just google "CamStudio" to find it.. it's free.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Light

If I can find my FireRed or Ruby, I'm in.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

The Riddler

The Riddler

Well, Mack, if you want me to take over Kilroy's, it could be interesting, because I've never played all the way through Gen3. I'd be like a first-time thing.

Macawmoses

Works for me then. It's a good game, too.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Magnum on June 09, 2010, 03:56:05 PM

Something called BB Flashback 2.

Light

Crap, is MYL still doing Yellow? 'Cause that's the only one I can find...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Rius

This sounds fun; I could definitely take a day off from work for this. I would be interested in doing Diamond, since I accidentally threw my copy away. I would have to take a 30 minute nap in the middle of the day, though.