News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Emotionally, and Menatally scard (sp?) for life (not really)... A MUST LOOK!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, October 08, 2007, 05:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHOENIXBLAST

It isn't to bad, but they kind of ruined Buizel's image:( They also made him look scary too!!!

Oh yeah this is going for over $600 too...

Fell

O____O

GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

That's pretty scary.......It looks like something from sesame street!!!

Spongebob does not approve

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 08, 2007, 05:41:24 AM
O____O

GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!

That's pretty scary.......It looks like something from sesame street!!!

That is what I thought at first too, because sometimes some thing do get mixed up, but poor Buizel he doesn't deserve this! He deserve's a better costume which I would wear!

Fell

Hopefully they don't do this to zangoose....... :robotindifferent:

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 08, 2007, 05:46:31 AM
BUT THEY DID IT TO MY BUIZEL *cries in corner* he doesn't deserve this *points to two spots on costume meaning this Buizel is a dude* They need a better costume.

Fell

Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 08, 2007, 05:47:36 AM
BUT THEY DID IT TO MY BUIZEL *cries in corner* he doesn't deserve this *points to two spots on costume meaning this Buizel is a dude* They need a better costume.

Don't worry...It'll be alright....*pats back*

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on October 08, 2007, 06:15:06 AM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on October 08, 2007, 05:47:36 AM

Don't worry...It'll be alright....*pats back*

*is still crying* Alright, I guess it will :(

FearItself

Wow... I'd wet my pants if I turned around and saw that. xP

Well, I can't really blame them for changing the image of the Pokemon like that. If they made the costume scaled from the actual Pokemon, it would be disfigured, and it would be hard for someone to function inside of the costume. And, it's not like they can make an exact replica of Buizel in costume form, that's hard.

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: FearItself on October 08, 2007, 06:54:15 AM
Wow... I'd wet my pants if I turned around and saw that. xP

Well, I can't really blame them for changing the image of the Pokemon like that. If they made the costume scaled from the actual Pokemon, it would be disfigured, and it would be hard for someone to function inside of the costume. And, it's not like they can make an exact replica of Buizel in costume form, that's hard.

Imagine seeing that guy in the middle of the night...

Anyway it is pretty close, and Buizel has a human shape so it shouldn't be to hard, but that seems to demented, they need to change it up a bit, also I am still in shock at the over $600 part

Kayo

yeah imagine looking out a window and you see that thing walking down the street and HOLY CRAP ITS SCARIER IN PERSON!!!!
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Lini

they made him look as silly as bibarel :P
if they ever do that to yanma, they'll be sorry :robotindifferent: :robotangry: :robotindifferent: :robotangry:

j/k, or am I?

Shujinco2

X_Hero

I hope the Lucario costumes are fine... not sure if they have 'em yet or not, cuz I want a Lucario costume...

Transient Link