News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Emotionally, and Menatally scard (sp?) for life (not really)... A MUST LOOK!

Started by PHOENIXBLAST, October 08, 2007, 05:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack777

Firemonkeyman13

wouldn't it be funny to see a guy in a krabby or kingler costume that would be so funny

Triforce_Luigi

They should have done something like the Lucario or Roserade costumes in Battle Revolution. It would look less, uh, deformed. Why Buizel, though? Why not Bibarel, or something that they couldn't deform any more?

GigaMetroid99

At least Magneton's safe from a costume like that. Can Magneton even be made into a costume?:D

vernanonix

Quote from: GigaMetroid99 on October 11, 2007, 06:55:40 PM
At least Magneton's safe from a costume like that. Can Magneton even be made into a costume?:D
you'd be surprised what people can come up with. i actually have an idea on how to do it too *evil laugh*

Kat95

SUPER_BLONDE_GUY

(            )
[O     O]
   {  -  }
Oh my gosh... WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Its like Sesame Street, which horrifys me because I have an irrational fear of puppets...
No, because of the big words, I'm NOT quite sure what I just said:)

Matt

Pure Evil! They made buizel uncute and horridly scary![/Color

GigaMetroid99

Quote from: vernanonix on October 11, 2007, 07:26:49 PM
Quote from: GigaMetroid99 on October 11, 2007, 06:55:40 PM
you'd be surprised what people can come up with. i actually have an idea on how to do it too *evil laugh*
Paint 3 pumpkis costumes like Magnemites and have three people walk together closely. And have cardboard magnet cutouts taped to the sides of each pumpkin. :D

Zack777

Quote from: SUPER_BLONDE_GUY on October 13, 2007, 07:00:27 AM
(            )
[O     O]
   {  -  }
Oh my gosh... WHAT THE HECK?!?!? Its like Sesame Street, which horrifys me because I have an irrational fear of puppets...
No, because of the big words, I'm NOT quite sure what I just said:)

http://www.luckystarscattery.com/Potter.swf

GIDDS14

OMG I saw that and wanted to kill someone (which don't tell anyone, but that's why my younger sis is gone :P).  Our poor little Buizel!  How could this happen?

If this happens to any of the Marril evolutions, my cousin will also "disappear!"

PHOENIXBLAST

It went from being sad for Buizel to this, poor Buizel *pats Buizel on the back and comforts*