News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Gen V Bashing

Started by So_So_Man, March 07, 2011, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

They're awesome compared to Gen IV, IMO.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

SkyMyl

Quote from: Kayo on March 15, 2011, 07:59:09 PM
They're awesome compared to Gen IV, IMO.
If we're comparing, then they don't have much (as a whole) on Gens 1 & 2.

Kayo

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 15, 2011, 08:10:20 PM
If we're comparing, then they don't have much (as a whole) on Gens 1 & 2.
A few are pretty unique, to say that much. Of course, not counting the things put in to replace the recurring Pokemon from the earlier gens, like Geodude.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: Kayo on March 15, 2011, 08:11:32 PM
A few are pretty unique, to say that much. Of course, not counting the things put in to replace the recurring Pokemon from the earlier gens, like Geodude.

if by unique you mean ugly then yes

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

Quote from: Custom on March 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
if by unique you mean ugly then yes
If by ugly you mean
[spoiler][/spoiler]
then yes.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

So_So_Man

While we're on the topic of ugly designs...
[spoiler]
meet Condomfingers
[/spoiler]

Zero

I'm surprised no one has commented on

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I mean, what the intercourse  were they thinking? The Poliwag line is awesome but this line is just...retarded

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 16, 2011, 11:32:34 AM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I mean, what the intercourse  were they thinking? The Poliwag line is awesome but this line is just...retarded
The first one is scarier, but it makes kind of sense because it does look like a tadpole. And then the third evolution makes up for having this...thing in your team.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on March 16, 2011, 11:32:34 AM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I mean, what the intercourse  were they thinking? The Poliwag line is awesome but this line is just...retarded
That thing's got the most annoying intercourse ing cry everywhere. It sounds just like those retarded frog things I hear ALL NIGHT LONG in the summer here I HATE IT SO MUCH ;_;

[move][/move]

SkyMyl

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

JrDude

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 16, 2011, 12:04:35 PM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
The megaluvdisk is retarded, but Scraggy's grown on me after seeing it's animation in some Musicals. Pretty funny the first time.
Also
[spoiler]

Anyone else get "Aborted Fetus" from the look of these guys? or is that just me?
[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .