News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Is there a way?

Started by Judas, October 28, 2007, 08:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judas

Is there a way to get Pokemon from Crystal version into Fire Red/Leaf Green? I have a game from every generation, so I figure by some combination of trading between games I should be able to do it.

Please tell me I can. :(
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Gwen Khan

no sorry thats not possible

NOA_ANDY

I heard there was a 3rd party cable that could be able be ordered off the net to allow such trading, but I doubt that it is true.

7Deadly$ins

As far as I know -- there is no way.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Kayo

i've tried, it doesnt work.

but its so people cant just get millions of lugia by using the easy cloning glitch and transferring. they put ALL of the G/S/C pokemon somewhere in the GBA games, you just have to look for them.

Lugia and Ho-Oh are supposed to be event-rare, but if we could do that, it would be as common as a groudon. (see, almost everyone has one)

that is also why they aren't making a G/S/C remake.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

7Deadly$ins

Yeah, I doubt that. You can get millions of Lugia with the Emerald clongin glitch, anytway. XD, much? just because something was previously event only doesn't mean it can't come back in a game.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/BatenKaitos

The biggest Baten Kaitos forum in existence; join today~!

Firemonkeyman13

I wish my crystal version is..well lest just have peach tell you :P SA-WEET!

Kyukon

I'm sorry but every rumour about the subject is a complete and total lie.  The only way to get similar ones to on your older game would be to hack them on to the newer game.

FearItself

Nope, there isn't a way. Sorry. D:

You can trade from G/S/C to R/B/Y under certain circumstances, and vise versa. You can trade FR/LG with R/S/E under certain circumstances, and vise versa. Heck, you can even trade some of your FR/LG/R/S/E Pokemon (technically "migrate") into D/P. But sadly, you can't trade anything from G/S/C to FR/LG, even though it would make sense.

GigaMetroid99

I believe the reason for that had to do with IV's. They increased the amount of potential IV's from 15 to 31. Also, the trading system from GSC changed during the transition to RSE. In GSC, one Pokémon was traded at a time. In RSE, both were traded at the same time. Since GSC is programmed for one at a time, and RSE is programmed for both, I guess that's why they did it.

Avion-Finch

Colloseum and XD let you get Ho-oh and Lugia respectively, but getting ho-oh is ALOT harder...

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Kayo

to let you know, i could trade you a lugia and ho-oh, and anything from G/S/C...if you want them, PM me.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]