News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Do you think Digimon is better than pokemon?

Started by Firemonkeyman13, November 08, 2007, 05:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think is better?

Pokemon
14 (70%)
Digimon
4 (20%)
Half and half for pokemon and digimon
5 (25%)
or..........YU-GI-OH
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Firemonkeyman13

personaly i think that pokemon is way better but i still kinda like digimon,i mean digimon just has some pointless digimon...don'tcha think

Kyukon

Ok, the games are equal in my eyes, so that's a tie there.  But, the digi-anime is much, much better with season 5.

Flitterbie

Well, Pokémon definately doesn't win. The only media I've experienced from both is the show. Digimon had one bad season (season four) out of five, while half of Pokémon's seasons have been sub-par.

Transient Link

No but pokemon did steal from digimon though other people think its the other way around.

Flying Chickens

Yu-gi-oh FTW.
If it's about the shows, Digivelution.

Kat95

Rayquarian

Quote from: Flitterbie on November 08, 2007, 08:28:49 AM
Well, Pokémon definately doesn't win. The only media I've experienced from both is the show. Digimon had one bad season (season four) out of five, while half of Pokémon's seasons have been sub-par.
Pokemon games are way better than Digimon games.  I base my vote off the games, not the shows.

Kayo

Quote from: Rayquarian on November 09, 2007, 10:58:33 PM
Quote from: Flitterbie on November 08, 2007, 08:28:49 AM
Pokemon games are way better than Digimon games.  I base my vote off the games, not the shows.
true. i hate both shows.

actually, i dont hate them, i just dont like either. pokemon games rock tho ;D
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Gamemaster

pokemon & digimon r ok but u-he-ho suxz!!!

Flying Chickens

I'm honestly a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. I've played the card game for a good two years, and go to a tournament on a regular basis. Yep... I hate that show though.

Allegretto

My favorite would have to be pokemon, before they got the new voice actors, still digimon FTW and yugioh FTW