<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Rug Burn Sex

Started by Ron, September 01, 2009, 12:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

Quote from: Tsumaru on September 01, 2009, 06:32:57 PM
My reaction to this whole thread:

Seriously, why would you guys share these things to people who are basically strangers?
Because they feel we won't be able to do anything with that information and don't care? :U
YEAH

Totla

Quote from: Doodle on September 01, 2009, 06:36:26 PM
Because they feel we won't be able to do anything with that information and don't care? :U
Exactly.
Like, I couldn't tell any of my friends that I absolutely hate the guy my ex-gf (we're still friends) is going out with now and that he's a man whore that just jumps from one girl to the next, but I can't. I can tell you guys, though, even though you don't care.

Tsumaru

Quote from: Tortilla on September 01, 2009, 06:39:25 PM
Exactly.
Like, I couldn't tell any of my friends that I absolutely hate the guy my ex-gf (we're still friends) is going out with now and that he's a man whore that just jumps from one girl to the next, but I can't. I can tell you guys, though, even though you don't care.

Does Totla need a brohug?

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Tsumaru on September 01, 2009, 06:42:20 PM
Does Totla need a brohug?
SOMEONE NEEDS A BROHUG.
*brohug*
uguu~

Lotos

Quote from: Tortilla on September 01, 2009, 06:39:25 PM
Exactly.

That sucks.  Lucky you could be on good terms with your ex.  Mine dumped me for some emo faggot.

Totla

Quote from: Lotos on September 01, 2009, 08:33:17 PM
That sucks.  Lucky you could be on good terms with your ex.  Mine dumped me for some emo faggot.
Honestly, the only reason we're friends is that we have the exact same group of friends, more or less.
We couldn't avoid eachother if we tried, so after the month of not talking we decided to be friends since it'd be easier for everyone.

her bf is also some emo faggot
we should make a club

phatyo

One time I was having sex with my girlfriend on her futon in her guest bedroom cause her parents let me stay the night lol, there was a cut in the mattress a string was poking out.
My girfriend was lying on it and she was lets say at the bottom and I was on top and she kept on cutting herself with the spring. After about a good 20 minutes I noticed but I never told her :) I love that futon <3

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: phatyo on September 01, 2009, 08:39:35 PM
One time I was having sex with my girlfriend on her futon in her guest bedroom cause her parents let me stay the night lol, there was a cut in the mattress a string was poking out.
My girfriend was lying on it and she was lets say at the bottom and I was on top and she kept on cutting herself with the spring. After about a good 20 minutes I noticed but I never told her :) I love that futon <3
You're an idiot.

Totla

one day phatyo was banned forever
not this day, but one day in the near or far future

Lotos

Quote from: Tortilla on September 01, 2009, 08:39:19 PM
Honestly, the only reason we're friends is that we have the exact same group of friends, more or less.
We couldn't avoid eachother if we tried, so after the month of not talking we decided to be friends since it'd be easier for everyone.

her bf is also some emo faggot
we should make a club

We shared a similar group of friends too, but they turned on her eventually because she made bad choices ^_^  I still have no life though, obviously.  That's where we differ.

Totla

Quote from: Lotos on September 01, 2009, 08:43:47 PM
We shared a similar group of friends too, but they turned on her eventually because she made bad choices ^_^  I still have no life though, obviously.  That's where we differ.
The thing is, she doesn't make any serious mistakes, besides this, but I'm the only one that thinks that way.
Besides, she couldn't take it emotionally if everyone turned on her, so I couldn't even if everyone else did, because I'm too nice like that.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Tortilla on September 01, 2009, 08:46:42 PM
The thing is, she doesn't make any serious mistakes, besides this, but I'm the only one that thinks that way.
Besides, she couldn't take it emotionally if everyone turned on her, so I couldn't even if everyone else did, because I'm too nice like that.
Nice people finish last though :(

Macawmoses

Quote from: Tortilla on September 01, 2009, 08:41:58 PM
one day phatyo was banned forever
not this day, but one day in the near or far future
oh god no. he's too fresh to ban.

Totla

Quote from: バシャーモ-せんぱい on September 01, 2009, 08:47:44 PM
Attractive people can be jerks and have friends.
Besides, I can't really help me being nice. It's kinda just how I am.
I am not one of those people.
Quote from: Rhadamanthus on September 01, 2009, 08:48:22 PM
oh god no. he's too fresh to ban.
true
he's gotta represent for all his homies who are too unfresh to use the internet

Lotos

Quote from: バシャーモ-せんぱい on September 01, 2009, 08:47:44 PM

That's why I didn't get laid in the last relationship.  She claimed she didn't want to have sex because the last bf "tried" to rape her, when in another bulletin post on MySpace said he was "chill" :/