Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

As promised...

[spoiler]

[spoiler]
QuoteThe game is afoot!
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Why, Holmes, you sly dog. You've outdone yourself again. That's not your real face! Your clever wordplay amuses me, though.

Macawmoses

Gentleman, I delivered exactly what I promised. My face. Unfortunately for all of you, a little loophole was left unearthed. Just what face it could be. Of course, it's all been in the cards to lead up to this, a scavenger hunt of sorts.

It'll be your job to best the greatest detective duo ever, Sherlock and Watson (hence the names) at their own game. Silver and I have set up clues that will be necessary for you to find your way to my picture. It will be no easy challenge, though.

Every aspect of NSFCD is fair game for us to use. What you may see as an insignificant detail could be of the utmost importance. The memberlist. Sigs. Old posts. Post counts. Image details. Smileys. Avatars. Message Icons. Post Numbers. The Arcade. Chat. Any teensy tiny detail along the way could be key to making it to the end of our little challenge. To the victor goes the spoils - the title of Master Sleuth, the first reveal of my human face (no tricks, I assure you), and some other little perks as we see fit. But I assure you, figuring out this challenge will be no easy task.

Only those that think outside the box, whilst not overlooking inside the box, will prevail. You won't be guided, and you may accidentally stumble ahead. That's all expected. But you won't make it to the end on chance alone, and you certainly won't do it in a day. The expected completion of this event will be Saturday (I'm making it upwards of 25 clues).

Expect the game to be afoot tomorrow night.

Also, I've been commissioned to "Find" Waldo. For those of you whose mind rebells at stagnation, this is the quest for you.

Case. Re-opened.

Macawmoses

Silverhawk79

I wonder what this development could mean.

Thirdkoopa

Oilers? Cardinal?

God dangit I have no clue. I suck at these time of things. D;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Classic Mario on April 20, 2010, 02:49:03 PM
Oilers? Cardinal?

God dangit I have no clue. I suck at these time of things. D;
Focus on the watch.

The Riddler

Quote from: Watson on April 20, 2010, 02:55:55 PM
Focus on the watch.
It's 10:52 and the thing is pulled out, so you know he set it himself.

JrDude

10:52?
I don't get what we're supposed to be looking for...
[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

Mack goes to work at Oilers at 10:52.

er, I don't get what we're supposed to look for and what we're supposed to do when we find it...
[move][/move]
Dude .

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Lance on April 20, 2010, 02:59:07 PM
It's 10:52 and the thing is pulled out, so you know he set it himself.
And what else around here has timestamps on them...?

JrDude

Quote from: Watson on April 20, 2010, 03:14:47 PM
And what else around here has timestamps on them...?
I thought of this but don't know his timezone, nor what to do when I get around to it.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Irene Adler

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 20, 2010, 03:16:48 PM
I thought of this but don't know his timezone, nor what to do when I get around to it.
*facepalm*

Aka Princess_Peach_and_Vivian/Florina/Pavie

SkyMyl

Quote from: JrDude ჱܓ on April 20, 2010, 03:16:48 PM
I promise that's the last time I'll use this GIF.

JrDude

You guys are either misunderstanding or overreacting.
[move][/move]
Dude .