UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

emma watson

Started by Custom, July 26, 2011, 11:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on July 29, 2011, 06:32:14 PM
Intimidating? Maybe to you.

Considering she can probably get any guy she wants, yes, it'd probably be rather intimidating.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 06:52:59 PM
Considering she can probably get any guy she wants, yes, it'd probably be rather intimidating.
Aren't you scared
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on July 29, 2011, 07:01:51 PM
Aren't you scared
If I were to meet or talk to a girl like that, yes... @_@;;

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 07:03:27 PM
Maybe you don't have any testicles to hand over.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Quote from: Kayo on July 29, 2011, 07:13:22 PM
Maybe you don't have any testicles to hand over.

And maybe you should just shut the intercourse  up. Doubt you'd just go up and talk to a girl like that out of the blue.

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 07:22:50 PM
And maybe you should just shut the intercourse  up. Doubt you'd just go up and talk to a girl like that out of the blue.
Anger.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Looks like this is now the virgin fight thread.

As for the topic at hand, I couldn't care less.  I don't think she has everything going for her, either.  I'm not a Harry Potter fan, which seems to really increase the attractive quotient for a lot of people.  Not for me. 

Kayo

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on July 29, 2011, 07:34:19 PM
Looks like this is now the virgin fight thread.

As for the topic at hand, I couldn't care less.  I don't think she has everything going for her, either.  I'm not a Harry Potter fan, which seems to really increase the attractive quotient for a lot of people.  Not for me. 
it's your birthday? happy birthday
[move][/move]

Ravioli

Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 06:52:59 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 07:03:27 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 29, 2011, 07:22:50 PM

Magnum

:|

You guys can have Emma. I'm going for the girl that played Ginny :3

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Neerb

Quote from: Magnum-O on July 29, 2011, 09:53:59 PM
:|

You guys can have Emma. I'm going for the girl that played Ginny :3

Excellent avatar, good sir; you seem to keep up with the cartoon of the moment well.

As for your post... I like Ginny's actress, but I'm not sure if she's really better than Emma. Then again, I haven't seen the last two, so maybe she got hotter after Half-Blood Prince and I just don't know it.

Magnum

I've got a thing for red heads.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Silverhawk79

Kayo

Quote from: Magnum-O on July 29, 2011, 10:14:52 PM
I've got a thing for red heads.
I doubt that's your weirdest fetish.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Never found her to be very attractive. That said, growing up with Harry Potter books, I'd still jump at the chance to intercourse  the girl who played Hermione.