News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

what do you do

Started by Custom, March 25, 2015, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Macawmoses on March 27, 2015, 04:50:09 PM
I said "ahahaha" to your earlier post about old boys clubs and yellow journalism.

But I can agree somewhat to this if for no other reason Shonen is fun to talk with on Twitter.

What do I do? Stuff. And things. Still pretty much as busy as I always have been.

Lol @ you if you think sites like polygon, kotaku, and ign have quality content
viewtifulboy is actually right about gaming journalism being complete poop

plus everyone in it takes themselves way too seriously
twitter has become an poop hole thumbing contest for these loons

Quote from: Allegretto on March 27, 2015, 05:12:43 PM
Doing pretty good. Ima lead cook at a grill. Been playing bloodbourne a lot recently.

Hey! it's been awhile! i'm glad to see you here! that's cool. I still have to get around to playing dark souls, I go a ways to go, haha

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 27, 2015, 05:19:47 PM
Huh?  Do I know you on Twitter? :O

can i follow you on twitter?

Quote from: Zero on March 28, 2015, 09:42:22 AM
The SF4 community here died around the time Super was popular. By the time the next edition was out tournaments had dried up.

If I wanted to play I'd have to drive to Orlando or Miami and I just can't afford that. I have work, so that's that. I'll probably play a lot of online in fighters again once I get a fight stick that isn't locked to just one platform. My old Tournament edition SFIV stick is still in premium condition but I can't seem to sell it to put the money towards a new one that is multi-platform.

Thanks Custom

ahhh, that sucks. actually, about that stick. I have seen some cables that supposedly convert old sticks to new platforms
let me try to find it for you

found it
http://controllermax.com/

i don't know how well it works, but it exists I guess

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

So does that actually work with Fight sticks? I can't see anything that says it doesn't, but still.

Also, 100% undetectable online? Man, it has turbo features and poop. I don't want my friends thinking I'm cheating :x

But I guess its better than shelling out all the money for a new fight stick

Custom

Quote from: Zero on March 28, 2015, 10:21:20 AM
So does that actually work with Fight sticks? I can't see anything that says it doesn't, but still.

Also, 100% undetectable online? Man, it has turbo features and poop. I don't want my friends thinking I'm cheating :x

But I guess its better than shelling out all the money for a new fight stick

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/718565-killer-instinct/68912425

when I first saw it i'm pretty sure it was advertised to the fgc
it sucks they added all these petty features like turbo to try to up sales

http://evo.shoryuken.com/additional-rules/

banned from evo oh poop

i dunno dude, but yeah... it seemed like a good option

maybe you can find something similar but better/more widely accepted? i mean the technology exists, there's gotta be more out there

Zero

Yeah perhaps. I don't know of anything short of a mod chip that will grant me access to everything I need.

Viewtifulboy

It's important to take your job seriously, especially with one with responsibility like journalism.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 28, 2015, 11:46:32 AM
It's important to take your job seriously, especially with one with responsibility like journalism.

take your job seriously. put care into what you write.
don't act like you're one of the most important people on the planet because you write about video games. don't act like your opinion has more value than others because you write for kotaku. don't be an poop hole

can i follow you on twitter

whatwewishfor

dont listen to this moron ^^^^ do whatever you want
whatever

Macawmoses

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 28, 2015, 11:46:32 AM

wait are you shonenotaku?

Britz

After I graduated I got work as a production assistant with a production company in town, but I got laid off in December since the company greatly downsized/lost some shows. I've done a couple of other small time pa gigs in the meantime, but right now I'm working at Target retail. Other than that I mostly sit around in an apartment that I can't afford and play some vid games and watch netflix. But Custom you already knew that.

I literally just applied to a news station about a couple of hours ago, I'm hoping something comes out of it.

Super

Quote from: Zero on March 28, 2015, 09:42:22 AM
The SF4 community here died around the time Super was popular. By the time the next edition was out tournaments had dried up.

If I wanted to play I'd have to drive to Orlando or Miami and I just can't afford that. I have work, so that's that. I'll probably play a lot of online in fighters again once I get a fight stick that isn't locked to just one platform. My old Tournament edition SFIV stick is still in premium condition but I can't seem to sell it to put the money towards a new one that is multi-platform.

Thanks Custom
I've always been popular breh.

Doodle

I still work at Burger King, sort of going to school, and I just got a place with my girlfriend and kid. :U
YEAH

Viewtifulboy

RazorFilledCandy

still going to school, trying to get a part-time job for fall semester, and trying to find off campus housing with roommates
y a a a a y

Doodle

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 30, 2015, 02:02:27 PM
You have a kid?! =O
As of like a month ago yes. I made like one post in the chat thread about it, so you probably wouldn't have known unless you frequent the IRC or your name is Kilroy or Custom. :U
YEAH

whatwewishfor

Quote from: Doodle on March 30, 2015, 10:07:21 PM
As of like a month ago yes. I made like one post in the chat thread about it, so you probably wouldn't have known unless you frequent the IRC or your name is Kilroy or Custom. :U
or me
whatever