<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Triple Finish

Started by Cornwad, September 27, 2007, 03:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornwad

ombsz

Shyrangerr

I had figured that's what it would be. I thought there would be a small chance only the Pokemon who got it would use their elemental Hyper Blast.

Triforceman22

yeah, its pretty neat.....  :)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

LightShock

It should have been Blast Burn, HydroCannon, and Leaf Storm instead of the three they gave the pokemon :(

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: LightShock on September 27, 2007, 07:04:12 AM
It should have been Blast Burn, HydroCannon, and Leaf Storm instead of the three they gave the pokemon :(
I never heard of those attacks...
They sound a lot better! lol

OmegaPapyrus

It's not very creative, but it looks good.

Ridley

With Brawl graphics it is thrise as good
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Nils_13

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 27, 2007, 08:52:26 AM
They're usually heard of as the elemental Hyper Beams. Blast Burn for fire, Hydro Cannon for water, and Frenzy Plant for grass.

Ridley

I think they could have gone a bit farther than that but they have a deadline right?
...It's quite obvious...

Avion-Finch

The ITS SUPPEREFFECTIVE makes it great IMO

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Cornwad

Yeah I know :(

I had to go when I made this thread... so what I really wanted to say...

What do you think each element will do?

I think the hydropump will cause damage... but mostly pushes you forward like FLUDD.
Fire Blast looks like it might be a superpowered spicy curry, lots of damage but doesnt send you far.
And since Solarbeam covers the least amount of are, I think that will cause the most damage and force

LightShock

Quote from: Nils_13 on September 27, 2007, 01:08:24 PM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 27, 2007, 08:52:26 AM
It should have been Blast Burn, HydroCannon, and Frenzy Plant instead of the three they gave the pokemon :(
They're usually heard of as the elemental Hyper Beams. Blast Burn for fire, Hydro Cannon for water, and Frenzy Plant for grass.
And only the three starters from each region can use them, which brings the point why they dont have that, because squirtle is not a blastoise nor is ivysaur a venusaur =/

Triforce_Luigi

Rather predictable, but otherwise good