News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Where is my September Supprise

Started by Jaden10, September 27, 2007, 07:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaden10

I want something new, even if it's the Check Mii Out Channel.

blue_slime

Maybe it really was Link's Crossbow Training. :\

We only have a few days left to find out... :(

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

girlovesnintendo

Hopefully its the old nsider returning. No offense to this one.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: girlovesnintendo on September 27, 2007, 09:22:45 AM
Hopefully its the old nsider returning. No offense to this one.

I think it was Nsider closeing

DistantWords

I think (and I hope I'm wrong) that the "surprise" was the announcement for Brawl being online.

Some will say that we already knew it would be online, but as far as I've ever seen, there was never an "offical" confirmation that it would be online.  The only thing I ever read or saw was around E3 2005 where they said something along the lines of how they wanted to include online aspects for Brawl.

That could have really meant anything, including something like what Metroid Prime 3 has.  Using online features, but not necessarily online game play.

I could be wrong about that, but as far as I ever read or saw, there never was actual confirmation that Brawl would have online gameplay until a few Tuesdays ago.

Also, watch the interview with Reggie again, carefully:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/reggie-taunts-us-with-september-wii-surprise-282063.php

(Hopefully P H P is no longer censored)

If it has already been "official" that Brawl was going to have online gameplay, why wouldn't Reggie have just answered the question?  And if you notice, Reggie himself never says that Wii owners would be "waking up to" the September Surprise.

Again, I hope I'm wrong about this, but that is how I myself see it.  Brawl being online was the surprise, IMO.
Looking for any old friends from Nsider.  If you remember me, let me know!

Brand new AC:WW town created. PM me for FC info.

CONMAN15

I think brawl being online was suppose to be the surprise too. I also hope I'm wrong. :D

The check mii out channel was suppose to come out in september but it probably won't.

Pikmin94

Hey Con.

Yeah, i really hope the suprise wasn't Nsider closing. 0.0
Because that would really suck...  :(
FIRE STRIKERS FTW!
Wifi: up and running!

Strikers code: 116075 745030
my wifi name is [FS]collin, and i'm in the FIRE STRIKERS clan! :D

Nils_13

I bet it was either the closing of NSiders Forums or SSBB having Wi-Fi.

Cornwad

Matrix4Yeshua

But Link's Crossbow was just an announcement and won't be released until November. I think it would be ridiculous to call something a surprise if it was just a simple announcement. It should be something more, like the Check Mii Out or some kind of download or something.