News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Graveyard help!

Started by Zarroc96, January 02, 2008, 06:32:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarroc96

OK, in Kakariko Villiage the graveyard digger is supposed to teach me a song. (I learned that on GS.) I just don't know HOW he's supposed to teach me the song. (BTW, this is in OoT.) I talk to him, but all he does is ask me if he should dig a hole. I also tried taking the Ocarina I have and pulling it out in front of his face, and playing Zelda's Lullaby and Epona's song. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwen Khan

there should be a large grave in the back of the graveyard, play Zelda's song in frount of it, and you will learn it after going inside, you don't learn it from him but you do learn it in the graveyard

Allegretto

At the back of the gravyard there is a Triforce symbol embbeded in the dirt, stand on top and play Zeldas Lullaby, a short cut-scene will happen of lightning striking the grave, head inside and kill all the bats you see, this should open a door, go inside and dodge/kill the re deads (they can stun you so beware) and head to the back room there is a stone tablet that link will gaze at, take out your orcarina and you will learn the Suns song. (The sun song makes night turn to day and day turn to night, it can also freeze redeads.) after you learn the song leave. Also in the gravyard there should be a pullable grave in the center first row pull it and go down to get a free hyrule sheild