News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Werewolf afterlife thread (Hell)

Started by Ridley, May 19, 2009, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Well, the chat is usually the most active 5-7PM PST.

What does Doodle and Demon have in common? Both start with a D, put 2 and 2 together and you'll have your answer. With what you now know, make the right choice.

Oh for those who have yet to notice, the posts that I post here containing bold text are hints, obvious hints, but hints nonetheless.

Jono2

Quote from: John Lennon on May 27, 2009, 03:05:53 AM

What does Doodle and Demon have in common? Both start with a D, put 2 and 2 together and you'll have your answer. With what you now know, make the right choice.

Oh for those who have yet to notice, the posts that I post here containing bold text are hints, obvious hints, but hints nonetheless.

You're not allowed to help out anyone.  You're dead.  Just like I'm not advising my vamp team, you're not allowed to advise yours.  k?

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Ridley

Quote from: John Lennon on May 27, 2009, 03:05:53 AM

Funny thing is, his hints have been pure speculation. Also don't post anymore of your suspicions as you are dead.

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Jono2

Quote from: Ridley on May 27, 2009, 10:06:12 AM
Ridley call everyone again for the lynch. People stepped into the booth and voted. Ridley then talleyed up the votes. The turn out was a majority for Rayquarian. Rayquarian was pushed foreward by the crowd. Rayquarian just prayed. Ridley then realized that Rayquarian was the second Priest. He used to be the shadow but copied Light. Alright everyone, go home, nobody dies.

Votes were also cast for Red, Sonicdude, and Silver.

Twilight phase begins now.

doesn't this mean that they could just continually vote for the priest, not killing anyone, and using this as a stall tactic?

Magnum

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Matt

But why not, dead yes, but then this thread serves no real purpose other then say, "OLOL I DIED". Oh well, I have said enough I presume.

Also Ridley, none of them are speculations. Especially not this late in the game.

Jono2

Quote from: John Lennon on May 27, 2009, 06:02:10 PM
But why not, dead yes, but then this thread serves no real purpose other then say, "OLOL I DIED". Oh well, I have said enough I presume.

Also Ridley, none of them are speculations. Especially not this late in the game.

its not that late at all, it only seems like that because there are a potential of 3 kills in a phase. o_O

Magnum

Quote from: Jono2 on May 27, 2009, 08:36:59 PM
its not that late at all, it only seems like that because there are a potential of 3 kills in a phase. o_O
And here we are. 3 people dead and the game is well on the way.
Werewolf's need to pick it up. They are kinda lagging in this one. Jono died because of the lucky as hell vote and Matt + I died from the freakin Vampire.
Werewolf's? Met Satan, couldn't get by the armor, and just haven't gotten a kill.

Jono2

3 dead of 14 though.  two kills have been used finding priests, another has been used to establish protection.  Could be 6 instead of 3.

Vamp team is still running smoothly, i think, not that I have any contact with them (though I admit that Matt was probably a revenge kill :3)

Magnum

Quote from: Jono2 on May 27, 2009, 09:45:56 PM
3 dead of 14 though.  two kills have been used finding priests, another has been used to establish protection.  Could be 6 instead of 3.

Vamp team is still running smoothly, i think, not that I have any contact with them (though I admit that Matt was probably a revenge kill :3)
Don't you feel special ;)
Though I do remember you joined Werewolf to "Increase your activity". I do gotta say that it must suck to get killed off so early.
Also, count the Werewolf's. If they had chose better people, there could be 8 or 9 dead people right now, which would be about all the good guys at this point.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO curious as to what Mac can do!
Matt. You should PM me his power since you o-so took the opportunity to kidnap him. You've gotta know something. Please? :'(

Matt

Quote from: Jono2 on May 27, 2009, 08:36:59 PM

The amount of kills has nothing to do with it. We've gone through enough phases to know every single role and who has them.

Quote from: MagnumSonic on May 27, 2009, 09:04:31 PM
And here we are. 3 people dead and the game is well on the way.
Werewolf's need to pick it up. They are kinda lagging in this one. Jono died because of the lucky as hell vote and Matt + I died from the freakin Vampire.
Werewolf's? Met Satan, couldn't get by the armor, and just haven't gotten a kill.

If the wolfs were smart they would have, and if I am correct, two of which aren't that smart when it comes to this game, as for the third, well I am not allowed to give out anymore hints(Also, harhar I am dead, but I still learned more then everyone, just didn't have enough time to get it out in the open). Oh, and it would seem I let in a snitch other then a actual vampire.

Quote from: Jono2 on May 27, 2009, 09:45:56 PM

A very poor decision, seeing I can't do much other then stop someone from using their ability. Jono, you're obviously talking with the vamps, saying your not is a complete lie.

Also, I AM TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, TOO SEXY FOR MY SHIRT, SO SEXY IT HUUUURTS. Randomness? Yes, I am bored.

Jono2

I'm not talking with the vamp team, actually.  My last contact was when I died, and my last "discussion" was back in the game thread.  Someone could check my PMs and see this to be true.

aaaand by your speech there, it's obvious that you don't know everything yet.

Matt

Quote from: Jono2 on May 28, 2009, 05:23:21 AM
aaaand by your speech there, it's obvious that you don't know everything yet.

Well, no, no I don't. I don't know who the remaining Vampires are, Satan and last but not least the doctor. So between these 3-4 roles it is a toss up, not sure exactly. As for everyone else, I have them pinned down. Also wasn't a speech.

Ridley

Quote from: John Lennon on May 28, 2009, 09:30:05 AM
Well, no, no I don't. I don't know who the remaining Vampires are, Satan and last but not least the doctor. So between these 3-4 roles it is a toss up, not sure exactly. As for everyone else, I have them pinned down. Also wasn't a speech.

You missed one or two roles lol.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Magnum

Matt. I'ma thinking you don't know as much as you thinks.
I'm pretty sure I've got all the roles down. Hope I do at least.

This next night phase is going to be very simple though. Light dies because J said so(wonder who he could be). Then everyone votes for J