News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Blazblue: The Wheel of Fate Turns Again

Started by Dr.Hobo2, September 07, 2009, 06:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnum

Joseph appeared right in front of Mark, sending out a small shock wave. He looked around to see ice all around the alley. "Data: obtained. Jin. NOL is 100% here."
Joseph looked around to see a few people standing in the alley.
Information continued to flow into his mind. "Destination confirmed. Just outside Orient Town. Alley. Would any of you happen to be NOL?" Joseph asked them in an innocent voice.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Dr.Hobo2

Mark shouted and fell to the ground. "Good God! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He paused for a second. "And...no, we're not the NOL..."

Magnum

"Unfortunate. Data: obtained. Oh would look at that. Magnetic fists. And your DNA. I met up with someone you might know. Does Kokonoe ring a bell. I wonder what you mean to her. Maybe an experiment? I want to know. Would you come with me for a bit? I need your help for getting some information I need," Joseph told Mark, the boy who's data he had just downloaded.

Dr.Hobo2

"U-...Um...Okay." Mark got back up. "What, exactly, do you need?"

Light

Tao shuddered slightly at the sight of Joseph. "I don't know who you are, meow, but I don't want anyone else try to take Tail Boy again!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dr.Hobo2

"Hold on Tao." Mark said putting up a hand to stop her. "I don't think he wants to hurt me...right?"

Magnum

"No, I wouldn't hurt you. I just need a hostage. Or maybe even a bargaining chip," Joseph said as he lifted his hand and placed it in front of Mark's face. In an instant, they were in his house at Lost Town.
"That was your first time being near the Boundry, I hope your still alive. Are you?" Joseph said in a concerned voice. He didn't really care that much. He was glad that went smoothly.

Anarchy_Jas

"The hell?" Rena? tilts her head to the side and sighs. "Guess my services weren't needed after all. Oh well," she starts to turn around to leave the area. 'Can't stay in one spot too long.'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dog Food

"Whoa," Marianna said as 'Tail Boy', it seemed his name was, disappeared. "This place... is weird."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Light

"Meow?!" Tao hissed and clawed at the air where Mark and Joseph were a few moments ago. "Where did Tail Boy go?!"
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Dog Food

Quote from: Big Brother on September 12, 2009, 07:59:10 PM
"Meow?!" Tao hissed and clawed at the air where Mark and Joseph were a few moments ago. "Where did Tail Boy go?!"
"Er, seems like... that other kid... made him vanish," Marianna said, not exactly sure herself. "Can that happen here? People vanishing, I mean."
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Dr.Hobo2

Mark looked around a bit shocked and patted himself down just to make sure he was still in existance. "Well...I guess that's what Hakumen felt until Mom got him...Also I'd rather that we didn't do that again." Because, knowing that we are in Alpha Plural Sector ZZ7 Gamma, it's not a good idea to teleport...

((HHGTG reference for anyone to get...which I think would just be Light D: ))

Magnum

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on September 12, 2009, 08:18:14 PM
Mark looked around a bit shocked and patted himself down just to make sure he was still in existance. "Well...I guess that's what Hakumen felt until Mom got him...Also I'd rather that we didn't do that again." Because, knowing that we are in Alpha Plural Sector ZZ7 Gamma, it's not a good idea to teleport...

((HHGTG reference for anyone to get...which I think would just be Light D: ))
((Hitchhikers Guide? I think I remember that from the book. They did have a lot of weird names))
Joseph looked at the boy as he patted himself down. "So you are alive. Good to see. I'm not quite sure if a regular human being would.... let me try that again. Not sure if a cat could or would be able to get used to being so close to the Boundary, but we might have to move again soon. Try not to get to attached, would you? It's for your own sake," he told Mark very kindly as he pulled his left hand off and started tinkering with it.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hmm?" Rena? stops where she is, and looks back at the cat-girl who was throwing a fit. 'Maybe I haven't lost any profit at all,' she thinks to herself with a small grin. "Hey, neko-san, I can help you find them if you like... for a fee of course," then she looks at Marianna as if she's on some sort of drug (though nobody would be able to tell because her face is hidden). "... Yes, people do that here..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Dr.Hobo2

((If you made it to the fifth book, then you'd know exactly what I'm talking about :P))

"Um...Okay." Mark said. "Now...what do you need me for, exactly?"

((Also, I don't remember there being a Lost Town in BB, could you elaborate?))