News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Well, I think I'm screwed.

Started by Doodle, April 27, 2008, 12:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

So I finished my Algebra homework yesterday, and just got done with my social studies Cival War essay. But now I have ELA. I have to read a 188 paged book(only on like page 30). Then once I'm done with that, I have to fill in a story map for it. Then write a paragraph on the main character. THEN do an activity on the book! (I think that's due Tuesday though) And she assigned this like Friday! AND THE SOCIAL STUDIES AND ELA IS FROM THE SAME TEACHER!!

So...I doubt I'll finish ELA. If I finish the book, I might be able to finish the story map.
YEAH

えっちーせんぱい

Shut up and get off the computer, and maybe you can finish all of it. I've read a 300 page book in a day before.

GreatGonzales106

I'm sorry, I know how you feel. I once had this challenge project that was a scrapbook from my "trip" to Ancient Rome, and I ended up having to go into school late the day it was due because I hadn't finished it yet. It was so much work (but mostly from procrastination lol)

But, yeah, I agree with Blaziken. Definitely start now

Redpaige13

Get off the computer and get workin' on it!!

Gogogogogogogogogogogogo, nownownownownownownownow!

FORNICATION BABY!

Macawmoses

Ban until he is done his homework? y/n

Redpaige13

FORNICATION BABY!

Miiman56

Don't be like me and procrastinate

Rayquarian

Quote from: Blaziken on April 27, 2008, 12:47:40 PM
Shut up and get off the computer, and maybe you can finish all of it. I've read a 300 page book in a day before.
I've read HPATDH in one day!

SkyMyl

Get off and finish it. Now. I'm sure that you can finish it in time. Thank God you're offline and hopefully not on the computer or game system.