Macawmoses

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on April 22, 2008, 08:31:13 PM
Quote from: Storm39 on April 22, 2008, 07:50:16 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 22, 2008, 07:40:30 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on April 22, 2008, 06:58:31 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 22, 2008, 04:30:40 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on April 22, 2008, 04:07:33 PM
Quote from: Phaze on April 22, 2008, 12:51:41 PM
Ditch Jynx and Delibird and get Froslass and Glaceon, they are both great Pokemon. And go with Mamoswine (Level up Piloswine with Ancient Power to get Mamoswine). Also, evolve Sneasel. Weavile is much better, plus, its defenses aren't that good...

As for movesets, check Smogon. They have really good moveset ideas.
No evolving Sneasel, I have Sneasel set in stone, and I have all of the forms of all of the ice Pokemon, evolved, preevolved, whatever, so don't be hesitant.

In my opinion, evolution doesn't mean better, and my Sneasel could likely kick the ass of most Weavile.
Evolution gives Pokemon a major boost in their stats, making them stronger.

Also, would you like to test your Sneasel on my EVd Weavile?  ;D
When my wifi returns, hell yeah, and I will kick your ass too.
Oh, but it is you who shall recieve the ass kicking >:(
My Gallade (with his Close Combat and focus sash) laughs at your pathetic Sneasels and Weaviles.
And your team looks good. Although I'd put froslass in there somewhere, since you like Dark pokemon.
Froslass is Ghost, not Dark
Still a good secondary.

Storm39

Ditch Jynx and Delibird and get Froslass and Glaceon, they are both great Pokemon. And go with Mamoswine (Level up Piloswine with Ancient Power to get Mamoswine). Also, evolve Sneasel. Weavile is much better, plus, its defenses aren't that good...

No evolving Sneasel, I have Sneasel set in stone, and I have all of the forms of all of the ice Pokemon, evolved, preevolved, whatever, so don't be hesitant.

In my opinion, evolution doesn't mean better, and my Sneasel could likely kick the ass of most Weavile.

My Gallade (with his Close Combat and focus sash) laughs at your pathetic Sneasels and Weaviles.
And your team looks good. Although I'd put froslass in there somewhere, since you like Dark pokemon.
I know, but it's the second best thing.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Storm39 on April 22, 2008, 08:55:27 PM

I know, but it's the second best thing.
Yep. Just need to find the best way to raise it's other stats. Because all it's best in mostly is speed.

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: mackormoses on April 22, 2008, 08:43:04 PM

Still a good secondary.
Yeah, it's really good in speed. My advice though: Get a Walrein. They're strong as heck.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."