I'm losing hope for these forums...

Started by Daft Pink, June 13, 2008, 05:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on June 14, 2008, 11:43:25 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on June 14, 2008, 11:39:33 PM
Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on June 14, 2008, 11:38:47 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 14, 2008, 12:34:25 AM
I kind of feel the same way too... alot of the forum is becoming very innactive...

If I were to think of anything that could make this place a bit more fresh is a comeplete sweep and hire of new MODs, and to find a way to bring alot of hype to the board...

This is merely opinion, however...

And I predict right after E3 this place will be boomin again...might be too crowded for my liking but whatever :|
I vote for new staff. We hire our staff from The Epic Lounge. :O
I still can't believe that place still exists, really.
IT STILL LIVES! I brought it back to activity a little bit. And by a little bit I mean like 1 post per board each day. And I thought everyone was asleep now. :(
Hmm, I think only a few staff from our forum could really be a member of staff here...

Super

You want to replace ol' SUPERKOOL?

:(

Macawmoses

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

britneymahboy

Quote from: mackormoses on June 13, 2008, 05:47:48 PM
Yes, the domain thing is clearly why the Brawl board is dead....or maybe because there is no hype any more? Or it sucked? Dunno, but you're an idiot.
Alright!

That's one board.  Explain the others.
NAMBLA

Water ☮

I personally like the slow pace of these forums.
NS2 is way too fast now that I've adjusted to a more slow pace.

darkmario

The thing I find sad is that our most active boards are Brawl and power-on.But brawl gets only 6 members every time I look at it and power-on only gets 9 or 10.
On oldsider it was at least 50+ per board.

Totla

We actually have more activity this month than last month (by that I mean page view, members online), t's just no one's really posting. If we'd all just make that little extra effort to post a few times a day, we'd be fine.