News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Shows you watched as a kid that wern't kid shows.

Started by Shujinco2, May 02, 2010, 08:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Shows that were more or less more mature than the things one would normally watch at that age.

X-files
Hogan's Heroes
Barney Miller
M*A*S*H*
Ally McBeal <------- WHY DID I WATCH THAT?
Simpsons
Gary and Mike
Celebrity Death Match
Dark Angel
Titus

There are many more, trust me.

Dog Food

Oh, I remember Ally McBeal. My mom watched that and sometimes I'd watch it with her. Wait, why did you watch that?

And I was pretty sheltered. I'd try to watch South Park when my brother had it on, but my mom would get so mad if she found out and punish me. Same with The Simpsons (less with The Simpsons, though, she didn't hate it as much). That's why as soon as I got the chance, I started watching South Park and not The Simpsons, since it wasn't as "forbidden". Good job, Mom, your tactics only fueled my desire to watch South Park. Nice try, though.

Can't think of anything else. I didn't watch much TV as a kid.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Magnum

Dude, the entire family sat down at my house to watch the Simpsons on Sundays. It was tradition.

Also...

A LOT of SciFi stuff
Dark Angel
South Park
... wait, my parents never cared about what I watched, so there really is no 'Kid show' for me. Except for pr0n

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Rayquarian

I remember seeing South Park a few times.  I shied away from stuff like Family Guy, though.

THEBIRD

Simpsons, South Park... House? if that counts. i was pretty old by then, but i probably didn't get a lot of the themes. oh and the news.

Silverhawk79

The Pretender
Stargate SG1
The Outer Limits
Early Edition
X-Files
Sliders
M*A*S*H*
Dark Angel
Mutant X
Andromeda
Earth Final Conflict
Seven Days
The Invisible Man

And countless other ones. But those were some of my favorites that I can remember off the top of my head.
...̅̅̅