News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

bluaki's mega GenV egg giveaway

Started by bluaki, February 13, 2011, 01:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Blu, I am ready as well. This is quite fun so far.

3396-2842-7067

I'm gonna go level grind. Obviously I want them as soon as possible, but whatever works for your schedule Blu, I'm happy to oblige by. Also, downloaded Liberty Pass. Yay.

Magnum

Hmm...
I'm playing through mine, and I got a Pansear. I really want Pansage, it's my favorite one. Think I can get an egg of one of those Blu? You'd be my hero.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

bluaki

Nayr, do you have three things ready to trade? I have your eggs and am waiting in the wifi lounge.

Nayrman

Quote from: bluaki on March 06, 2011, 12:32:05 PM
Nayr, do you have three things ready to trade? I have your eggs and am waiting in the wifi lounge.

Yes, I do. I'll be on in about five or so minutes of that's ok. I need to walk down the street and get some free Wi-fi. Hope that's ok.

bluaki

Every single Pokemon requested so far has been one of the new ones. Nobody wants an old Pokemon until they get to the point of transferring it themselves from Gen4?

Nayrman

I have all the old pokemon I want to transfer over. Also, this game is entirely new pokemon, so I'd rather experience an all new pokemon journey.

Also, thanks a ton Blu! :D  Sorry for the initial drops, but you know free wi-fi is always the laggiest wi-fi. *shrugs* Again, thanks. *begins to run in circles*

Magnum

Like Nayr said, I want to get the new Pokemon, not the old ones :)

Macawmoses

I'll likely request something down the road if that's OK. For now, I just really want to experience the game fully.

bluaki

Kianglo, Brawlin, and Magnum, post your friend codes. Mine is 1935 9489 0070

FruitFlow

I haven't opened my game yet. I'm waiting on my bro to get home so that we can start up together like we normally do.
Can you add me on AIM, that way if we're not online at the same time you can easily get a hold of me.
http://www.nsfcd.com/index.php?topic=37217.msg589290#msg589290
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

Quote from: bluaki on March 06, 2011, 03:39:36 PM
Kianglo, Brawlin, and Magnum, post your friend codes. Mine is 1935 9489 0070
Have not gotten the game yet. Will have in... holy poop like 30 minutes AAAAAAH
Oh, and could I also get Pansage, if it ain't so much trouble? If you're willing to give me five, go ahead. If not, just Litwick, Solosis, Tepig, and Pansage will be fine. My sister's gonna get Oshawott so maybe I can get an egg from her eventually. ilubluaki<33
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

0819-3040-0452

Edit: I checked the first page. You put down that I wanted a Pansear. Not sure if it was a typo, but it's a Pansage please :)

bluaki

Quote from: Magnum on March 06, 2011, 08:20:39 PM
0819-3040-0452

Edit: I checked the first page. You put down that I wanted a Pansear. Not sure if it was a typo, but it's a Pansage please :)
Oh, it probably was a typo but I had bred based on my post, so I had to rebreed it.
Waiting in wifi lounge now

Magnum

Sorry. I probably should have just cut to the chase. Thanks again. Coming in now

Alright, I've got an egg. Thank you very much :)

FruitFlow

Posting on the forum is a bit unsafe for me at the moment.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."