News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Very Strange Glitch In Orcarina Of Time

Started by Allegretto, February 08, 2008, 11:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

I Recently found this out while playing Orcarina of Time. After you become adult Link and you have the Hover Boots, head to Ganons Castle, most of you should know that underneath the floating castle there is a lava pit falling into itself in the form of a circle. Head inside of the castle than run right out (Make sure you have the hover boots) as soon as you get outside roll and you will have infinite hover. Use your sheild to instantly fall, but stop equipping it to hover again. If you manage (and this is very difficult) to land in the exact center of the lava you will die. As soon as you respawn play the song the Bolero of Fire and you will warp into the castle courtyard where you first meet Princess Zelda. Useless but pretty cool huh ;)

This is not a Link to the glitch stated above. This is an AWESOME!!!!1 hack it is the coolest video of this game you will ever see. Comment!         

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gq5zCMbZxZg

Seanguy

It doesnt work for me, and i never heard of that.

Allegretto

Quote from: Seanguy on February 09, 2008, 09:28:11 AM
It doesnt work for me, and i never heard of that.

I actually saw a video of it. I thought you had to use a special Hacking program but you dont. Ill post a link of the video later ;)

Ultrasuperstarenator

It's probably in the Not-updated version. Aw, and I have the colecters edition  :(

Allegretto

Quote from: Ultrasuperstarenator on February 09, 2008, 02:15:45 PM
It's probably in the Not-updated version. Aw, and I have the colecters edition  :(

Well, actually I've only tried it on the updated version ;)

Ultrasuperstarenator

Quote from: Allegretto on February 09, 2008, 06:57:46 PM

Oh! (Runs off to try)

Allegretto

Quote from: Ultrasuperstarenator on February 09, 2008, 07:09:30 PM

Oh! (Runs off to try)
Follow my instructions exactly, i dident do it on the collectors addition tho I did it on the gamcube version that has Master quest with it. If your talking about the promotional disk with Majora's mask, the Legend of Zelda and Adventures Of Link all on it, the glitch might not work  ;)

Ultrasuperstarenator

Quote from: Allegretto on February 09, 2008, 07:17:38 PM
Quote from: Ultrasuperstarenator on February 09, 2008, 07:09:30 PM

Oh! (Runs off to try)
Follow my instructions exactly, i dident do it on the collectors addition tho I did it on the gamcube version that has Master quest with it. If your talking about the promotional disk with Majora's mask, the Legend of Zelda and Adventures Of Link all on it, the glitch might not work  ;)

Crap! I didn't get ant results. Guess they fixed that along with the excape Clock town glitch.  :(

Allegretto

Escape clock town? what did that one do? And everyone check out the ARWING glitch link i posted its sweet, but watch it all the way through  ;)

Mikauro

Quote from: Allegretto on February 10, 2008, 04:05:20 PM
Escape clock town? what did that one do?
It's a trick in Majora's Mask that allowes you to escape Clock Town as Deku Link.

Video

Allegretto, what version of OoT are you using to preform this "glitch"?

Allegretto

I have the gamcube addition that also has Master Quest on it.

CuccoGuy

Escape clock town? what did that one do? And everyone check out the ARWING glitch link i posted its sweet, but watch it all the way through  ;)
The Arwing is a GLITCH? The video description says it's a mod. There are many old vids stating it's a hack too. They recorded with hypercam2, so it's obvious they used an emulator. If it truly is a glitch, TELL ME HOW TO DO IT NOW! Or else you will DIE! >:D (sorry, couldn't resist :P)

Allegretto

Quote from: CuccoGuy on February 10, 2008, 09:23:45 PM
The Arwing is a GLITCH? The video description says it's a mod. There are many old vids stating it's a hack too. They recorded with hypercam2, so it's obvious they used an emulator. If it truly is a glitch, TELL ME HOW TO DO IT NOW! Or else you will DIE! >:D (sorry, couldn't resist :P)
lol its a hack sorry just used to saying glitch in this topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Allegretto on February 10, 2008, 09:28:58 PM
Wasn't the arwing like left in the game somewhere in the coding though?

I remembering that being the case. :-\

Allegretto

Quote from: Shujinco on February 11, 2008, 06:32:21 AM
Quote from: Allegretto on February 10, 2008, 09:28:58 PM
Wasn't the arwing like left in the game somewhere in the coding though?

I remembering that being the case. :-\
Could be...I really want to do that glitch lol