News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Very Strange Glitch In Orcarina Of Time

Started by Allegretto, February 08, 2008, 11:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

sure ill post it, let me get it and ill modify later tonight  ;)

Vaatix

Oh, punk made that one. That's a fairly old and easy mod. I've done better.
Must have been his early days, he's gotten better lately. The tools to hack Zelda have long been updated. There were no horses, so it looks like he just switched the actors and moved them around. Easy stuff.
I forgot to mention I'm a bit of a Zelda hacker myself, didn't I? There are a few images hiding in the server.
http://nsiderforums.net/super/zelda/THE%20LEGEND%20OF%20DEBUG-21.bmp
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Allegretto

Here is the Link (Note: This is not the video I had seen where this glitch took effect. This person just hacked the game to show you a secret room after you perform it...If I am able to find the video I saw I will gladly post the link  ;)

Vaatix

Yeah, no. Beyond the obvious description telling you that it's a fake, I know that only one stage from Majora's Mask can be found anywhere in any of the Ocarina of Time games.
However there is a lot of beta stuff left over in the games. A few rooms, models, actors.

Allegretto

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 16, 2008, 09:54:32 PM
Yeah, no. Beyond the obvious description telling you that it's a fake, I know that only one stage from Majora's Mask can be found anywhere in any of the Ocarina of Time games.
However there is a lot of beta stuff left over in the games. A few rooms, models, actors.
Where is the one room?

Vaatix

Room 116, the Strongbox warp. In Ocarina of Time it has a different group of textures and it's slightly modified, but it's the final boss room in Majora's mask. It isn't accessible in Ocarina of Time, but it's still there.
I forgot about the testing room which is also there. It's just the reused testing room from Ocarina of Time that has been modified. In any case, there are no exact duplicates of rooms from either game in one another, but there are a lot of actors.

Allegretto

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 17, 2008, 04:43:37 PM
Room 116, the Strongbox warp. In Ocarina of Time it has a different group of textures and it's slightly modified, but it's the final boss room in Majora's mask. It isn't accessible in Ocarina of Time, but it's still there.
I forgot about the testing room which is also there. It's just the reused testing room from Ocarina of Time that has been modified. In any case, there are no exact duplicates of rooms from either game in one another, but there are a lot of actors.
Oh thats pretty cool, thanks for telling me VaatixGanon  ;)