<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

how happy do you like your music?

Started by Zovistograt, April 30, 2008, 02:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how happy?

emo (not at all happy)
0 (0%)
death metal (sorta happy but still more angry than anything)
4 (33.3%)
folk (lighthearted at best)
0 (0%)
rock (a la Beatles)
5 (41.7%)
uplifting trance (uplifting, like the genre says)
0 (0%)
eurobeat (ridiculously happy synths, fast beat...very joyous.)
0 (0%)
jpop
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Riosan

I mostly listen to rock, some genre of that nature; Christian rock, alternative, etc.

I'm not too fond of either extreme.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Matt

THEEVILSPERKY

I listen to a bit of everything.. there's not one single option that I can really decide on.

Some upbeat rock songs can have such melancholy lyrics and vice versa too.. definitely factors in how "happy" music is, haha.

I'm a good mix of all of that, buuut I don't really know trance, eurobeat or jpop... and folk I don't go outta my way to listen to but it's not bad.  "Emo" (can we call it alternative or somethin'?), rock, and metal for me.
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Jono2

I got sick of HH because it was simply too happy.  I'm with the rest of everyone else :P

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Zovistograt

Quote from: Jono2 on April 30, 2008, 09:42:40 PM
I got sick of HH because it was simply too happy.  I'm with the rest of everyone else :P
then go the route of freeform.  It's like HHC but without the uplifting stuff.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

major tom

How can you expect us to pick one? I listen to bands like Led Zeppelin that can have super upbeat happy rock n' roll fun time tunes and sad, moving songs on the same album. Van Halen, which is happier than a motherintercourse er most of the time, and Alice in Chains, who usually made depressing, somewhat emo songs, are both in my lastfm top twenty.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Co-Z on May 02, 2008, 05:09:58 PM
How can you expect us to pick one? I listen to bands like Led Zeppelin that can have super upbeat happy rock n' roll fun time tunes and sad, moving songs on the same album. Van Halen, which is happier than a motherintercourse er most of the time, and Alice in Chains, who usually made depressing, somewhat emo songs, are both in my lastfm top twenty.
hm, it seems I have made another confusing poll :(

Let me clarify: what level of happiness can you STAND?  Like, for example, Rio can't stand extremely happy and upbeat electronic music.

major tom

Depends on what kind of happy.

I can stand something as happy as intercourse  if it's not totally queero.

Lotos

CuccoGuy

Rock, Metal, Techno, Alternative etc.
I don't like a lot of "happy" music. Some of it is okay.

sonicdude164

Qsmash

Death Metal happy, although I don't  listen to Death Metal.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Co-Z on May 03, 2008, 03:14:24 PM

I can stand something as happy as intercourse  if it's not totally queero.
so let's see here
[spoiler]http://k3dt.eu/IOSYS_kyuuri_mi_no_biiru_o_nome_ba_ii_yo!%20.swf[/spoiler]

for starters, if you don't hate that, you would choose jpop.

Shiki

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 03, 2008, 09:40:31 PM
Quote from: Co-Z on May 03, 2008, 03:14:24 PM

I can stand something as happy as f*** if it's not totally queero.
so let's see here
[spoiler]http://k3dt.eu/IOSYS_kyuuri_mi_no_biiru_o_nome_ba_ii_yo!%20.swf[/spoiler]

for starters, if you don't hate that, you would choose jpop.

haha aww みどり みどり ほそながくみどり Catchy beats >w<d I think I am going to buy this CD from Towa Records!