Main Menu

Super Smash Bros. Melee Review

Started by jnfs2014, February 18, 2008, 07:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Intro Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56P3-TwuRBo

Gameplay: 7/10. Melee's gameplay is pretty good. Several special modes, like slo-mo and sudden death makes it worthwhile. Classic and Adventure mode also make it a great game.

Characters: 9.7/10. Good Selection. Mario, Link, Pikachu, Samus, Fox, and many others make their appearence.

Sound: 8/10. Not really good in today's standards but good in 2001.

Replay Value 10/10. An awesome game that you can play with your friends with.

Extra Features: 7/10. Not really great. Camera for pictures. Trophies.

Overall: 9/10. Melee is a very good game because of all the Nintendo characters.

Starrodkirby86

I don't know if you have a different definition of review than I do, or the criteria of one I expect, but this one, at least it brings the point across, that I have to admit. Funny part is, I can still associate this with Super Smash Bros., except for the 2001 part.

I'm not going to down-smash it, but it's a nice review, let's say that. A lot of the aspects you had in the review I agreed on, but it's strange how characters has its own section (Let alone, it has a decimal rating).

Trini

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on February 18, 2008, 08:03:31 PM
I don't know if you have a different definition of review than I do, or the criteria of one I expect, but this one, at least it brings the point across, that I have to admit. Funny part is, I can still associate this with Super Smash Bros., except for the 2001 part.

I'm not going to down-smash it, but it's a nice review, let's say that. A lot of the aspects you had in the review I agreed on, but it's strange how characters has its own section (Let alone, it has a decimal rating).
Well, the cast of characters are a huge portion of this game. Without a nice cast to play as, I don't think the game would be worth it.

But the decimal rating is weird.