News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

My gallery! I think...

Started by ThePowerOfOne, September 27, 2008, 09:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Ok i'm just bored so i'm posting some of the things i've made using Paint.NET here. I'll make some better stuff and post them later. Here is some of the crap i've made, mostly just from tutorials: (Just er... Ignore my other posts in this thread :P)

Exploding planet thingy #1:

Exploding planet thingy #2: (I used Sound for some stars in the background in this one, but you can only see them when the picture is blown up)

Exploding planet thingy #3:

I was trying to make fire, but I accidently made it blue... :

And some lightning I just finished:

My best attempt at a flower-ish thing:

This was supposed to be a cartoon rock explosion thing, and it was supposed to be orange >_>  But I have no idea how to use that stupid Curve adjustment, so this is what I got:

So what do you guys think? I'm just practicing, so these aren't that great... Tips, anyone?

Zovistograt

That's awesome.

It would have been more awesome if you made that pixel by pixel in MS Paint.  But still.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 27, 2008, 10:42:14 PM
That's awesome.

It would have been more awesome if you made that pixel by pixel in MS Paint.  But still.
Yeah, I still need practice. I just used the program for the first time yesterday. btw, I made it from this:

I thought it was cool how you could make so many things out of random crap on the tutorials, so I tried dried mud :P  I just picked a nice spot in the middle, deleted everything around that spot, re-colored it, added a glow, and vwola! An exploding planet thingy ;D

So its good?

ThePowerOfOne

^^

First post.

ThePowerOfOne

^^

First post.

Java

I really like the dried mud.  ;D

Qsmash

Quote from: Java_Java on October 01, 2008, 02:42:50 PM
I don't think that's part of the gallery...

The first Exploding planet is pretty cool though.

Java

Quote from: Qsmashbro on October 01, 2008, 04:12:00 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on October 01, 2008, 02:42:50 PM
I don't think that's part of the gallery...

The first Exploding planet is pretty cool though.
olol
It's still really good.