Started by Vaatix, February 28, 2008, 01:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaatix

Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 06:24:01 PM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on February 28, 2008, 05:51:04 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 05:49:44 PM
Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 01:38:41 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 06:06:52 AM
Glad we got it working. I'm still battling it out with the domain companies, because I still legally owned the domain, and Snorkel sold it.
That's gotta be illegal.

Do you have any way of proving the Snorkel was the one who carried out the transaction? If not, this is gonna be ahrd.
He told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

any reason why? was it just to make some fast cash?
To fund his trip to Ukraine.
He's not going to Ukraine.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Red

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 28, 2008, 06:26:50 PM
Glad we got it working. I'm still battling it out with the domain companies, because I still legally owned the domain, and Snorkel sold it.
That's gotta be illegal.

Do you have any way of proving the Snorkel was the one who carried out the transaction? If not, this is gonna be ahrd.
He told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

I thought i his Resignation thread he said he was going to study abroad in Ukraine.
This is copied and pasted from his thread. "In the fall I hope to be studying abroad in Ukraine, and I might not return to the US after that. I have no idea."

Vaatix

Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 06:28:20 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

I thought i his Resignation thread he said he was going to study abroad in Ukraine.
This is copied and pasted from his thread. "In the fall I hope to be studying abroad in Ukraine, and I might not return to the US after that. I have no idea."
He was also going to give silver and I all the server information. Turns out, he lies.
<+Clu> my dick is a massive launch title

Red

Quote from: VaatixGanon on February 28, 2008, 06:31:12 PM
Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 06:28:20 PM
That's gotta be illegal.

He was also going to give silver and I all the server information. Turns out, he lies.
Good point.

Hiei

I hope its to Chernobyl.

QuoteHe told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

Any hard evidence? I think Snorkel's a lying vagina just as much as anyone, but I doubt that is going to convince the company.

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 07:02:11 PM

I hope its to Chernobyl.

QuoteHe told me so himself. I didn't have access, and only Snorkel and EJ had access, and Snorkel had to consent to the transfer in the first place.

Any hard evidence? I think Snorkel's a lying vagina just as much as anyone, but I doubt that is going to convince the company.

awww, I wanted to say that, do you think snorkel had this planned all along?

Red

I hope its to Chernobyl.

Any hard evidence? I think Snorkel's a lying c*** just as much as anyone, but I doubt that is going to convince the company.

Wouldn't EJ saying he bought it from Snorkel for an undisclosed amount of money, and Snorkel saying he sold count as confessions, aka hard evidence? I'm not that familiar with the law, but I'm fairly certain that I'm right. Correct me if I'm not.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: RedSox on February 28, 2008, 07:17:41 PM

I hope its to Chernobyl.

Any hard evidence? I think Snorkel's a lying c*** just as much as anyone, but I doubt that is going to convince the company.

Wouldn't EJ saying he bought it from Snorkel for an undisclosed amount of money, and Snorkel saying he sold count as confessions, aka hard evidence? I'm not that familiar with the law, but I'm fairly certain that I'm right. Correct me if I'm not.
Probably. I'm trying to find legal counsel right now, but it's a little difficult to find one that's not outrageously expensive.

Hiei

No, because for all they know, Snorkel doesn't exist and is just an identity the webmaster used to sell and whine. Hard evidence would be Credit Card/PayPal transactions, proof of a break-in, ect.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 28, 2008, 07:42:31 PM
Probably. I'm trying to find legal counsel right now, but it's a little difficult to find one that's not outrageously expensive.

Damn lawyers. Maybe the EFF has resources on what to do.

Macawmoses

Silver, get a student lawyer, they are cheap as they want experience.

Red

Quote from: Hiei on February 28, 2008, 07:45:10 PM

No, because for all they know, Snorkel doesn't exist and is just an identity the webmaster used to sell and whine. Hard evidence would be Credit Card/PayPal transactions, proof of a break-in, ect.
Oh, that may be hard to find.
Mack is right, but make sure they have had some experience, no first timers.

Tupin

I hope Snorkel gets lost in the radioactive forests of Chernobyl. >:(

jk.

But seriously Silver, get a student lawyer like Mack said.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Shujinco2

I think this is a perfect time to go digging into the archives.

Anytime Snorkel gave any info would be nice.

gbwyoshi

Quote from: Cakeman on March 01, 2008, 02:55:57 PM
All in favour of killing EJRaven, Raise your hand! *raises hand* I hope he gets what he derserves...he deserves to run no forum at all...:)
Goodluck with that. He is part of the marines so you basically have to shoot kim to kill him.

Shujinco2

Quote from: gbwyoshi on March 12, 2008, 04:13:31 AM
Quote from: Cakeman on March 01, 2008, 02:55:57 PM
All in favour of killing EJRaven, Raise your hand! *raises hand* I hope he gets what he derserves...he deserves to run no forum at all...:)
Goodluck with that. He is part of the marines so you basically have to shoot kim to kill him.
Who is kim?