News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Making a webcomic soon.

Started by DSWiiMaster42, April 18, 2008, 03:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DSWiiMaster42

The webcomic will be called The Adventures of Connor and Slash. It's about a 13-year-old named Connor (he's a cartoon version of me, and my real name is Connor and I'm 13), and one day he meets one of his most favorite guitarists, Slash. They soon become friends and have strange and hilarious adventures.

Because I am going on vacation next week, I might not start on the comic until May, or I might start on it tomorrow, but don't expect the first issue to be finished before my vacation (which will start on Thursday or Friday). And I know my friends sonicdude164, metroidhunter777, and Lotos will love this webcomic. The comic will be available here and on Deviantart (once I make an account there).

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Zovistograt

ok...maybe you should've waited a while until you have a few done so that you aren't scrambling to make new comics?

And I seriously hope this is hand-drawn or computer-assisted and NOT a sprite comic.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

If it's a sprite comic, stop.

We have experienced SO many bad sprite comics it isn't funny.

Please make it hand or computer drawn.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

DSWiiMaster42

You're in luck because it's hand-drawn all teh way.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Pokemaster218

I have several ideas, but i don' t think you will use them.

The Baron

I'm always excited when someone wants to make a webcomic.  I've always wanted to do one myself, but I stopped after the first page or so because my outcome was so boring.  Good luck with yout project, and be sure to show us the products!  Also, compliments for having it hand-drawn.  Thank Haruhi God you're not taking the easy way out.  Not saying that all sprite comics are relatively easier to make, though.

Silverhawk79

Finally, someone who isn't making a sprite comic. I'm curious to see how it turns out. :o