News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Your opinions on Snakes on a Plane?

Started by ResidentZoidberg, September 26, 2007, 06:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResidentZoidberg

Alright, so what does everyone here think of the movie Snakes on a Plane, starring Samuel L. Jackson.

Despite the rather comical name [Which Samuel L. Jackson said HAD to stay, or he wouldn't stay on], the movie was rather entertaining, more deep, and rather entertaining.

I really loved the movie myself, what about you guys? :)
RESIDENT_ZOIDBERG
Rank Killer Bees 
Date Registered 04-23-2004 09:56 PM
Total Posts 23545 

Jono2

worst.

effing.

movie.

ever.

I was one of the original promoters at YTMND of "YAH, YAH, SNAKES ON A PLANE, BISHIES!  I'M TIRED OF THESE MOTHER************ SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER********* PLANE! YAHH! YAHH!"

the movie sucked.

it was so awful.

never.

ever.

again.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Narkren

after that movie i thought of a similar scheme.... llammas on a bus perhaps?

StarWindWizard7

I haven't seen it.

I'm willing to...
I have it on HBO "ON DEMAND"

Or was it "STARZ ON DEMAND"

either way, I'll watch it before the channels
reset the movie listings
(if I can remember)

phatyo

CNN had a coverage on that and they say animals like snakes do travel with you on plans to be selled in the country :S

Zovistograt

I didn't see it, but my friend went on opening night and he said it was the best time he ever had in the movie theater.  People were greeting each other with loud exclaimations and everyone was having a mini party in the theater before the movie even started.  He said it was good...the local movie critics actually admitted that it wasn't half bad for a movie hyped by a pre-release cult following.

But that's what I've heard...I guess it's not a movie for everyone.  I should rent it.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

X-3

I rented it, and saw it.

I liked it, but my taste sucks. Maybe it was the "so bad, it's good" thing. *Throws a snake into a microwave, turns it on, then watches the snake explode*

Silverhawk79

Never seen it.
THAT'S IT.
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHAFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHAFUCKING PLANE! >:(

えっちーせんぱい

It was somewhat funny, although I found it weird we watched it in-class on the last day of school....

Judas

I have to admit, I enjoyed watching it. I might even watch it again sometime. But you really can't compare it to real film masterpieces. :P
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

phatyo

I like how they made fun of him in Epic movie :D