Previous topic - Next topic

answer krestion

Car.
12 (48%)
Bike.
1 (4%)
Bus.
6 (24%)
Other (e.g. electric scooter; magic carpet)
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Judas

How do you usually get around?

I live a minute from the city center of Minneapolis, so almost everywhere I go is within walking or biking distance in the summer except a few of my friends' houses, which I drive to, or bike to if it's a nice day and I have time.

Sometimes I take the bus, but not very often, because it's rarely more practical than biking.

I try not to drive as much as possible, because I hate to contribute to traffic and environmental issues. Also biking is just way more fun.

Although in the winter I pretty much have to drive everywhere.
"With a heart of furious fancies, whereof I am commander, with a burning spear and a horse of air, to the wilderness I wander."

Jono2

in summer I bike everywhere I can, but since the city I live in doesn't really even have any big shopping centres, I have to drive on occasion as well.  in winter I drive all the time, because there's no other option.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Kaz

Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

not famy

driving my car that sits in my driveway that hasnt moved in 3 years also i dont have my license because the dmv is racist

.:DL:.

As you, I try not to waste too much gas , so I usually walk or drive my bike.  I only drive if there is a long distance.

Triforceman22

Magic carpet. :P

but seriously, bike...

*wants car..*

:robotindifferent:

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

TheKoopaBros.

I either walk or bus. I bus to college and back 4 days a week. I use a combination of taking a bus and walking to get around anywhere I need to. Fortunately I'm able to do this. It sure saves money, and it keeps me active.

Mystic

THEEVILSPERKY

NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

JMV

I'm just so Ricky Ricardo, ri-di-cu-lous
And I ain't got no fly whip, I still ride the bus

RA

Basically, I either walk or take the bus.  I've yet to renew my permit and take another road test.  I'm going to renew my permit on Thursday when I go to register to vote.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

L10

my feet....they get me to the car and that goes everywhere ^_^
0o!f

Rayquarian

Silverhawk79

I latch onto people's heads.
Eh, I drive my '92 Buick Century.

Syncopathic

usually its a car but most times to get to school, ill take the bus.