News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

ARRGH

Started by WiinolikePS3, January 14, 2008, 03:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiinolikePS3

My Dad is making me study non-stop for exams... the only reason I'm on now is because he's not home yet.

I've got to the point where I'm already gonna ace all of the exams, and I'm just sitting in a chair, staring at a paper, drooling for 2 hours straight.

EVER HEARD OF BREAKS??? When he DOES give me a break, all I can do is sit there while he ninnyes about me having a B in one class.

Zovistograt

lawl, I just study an hour before each test >.>
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Zovistograt on January 14, 2008, 03:02:50 PM
lawl, I just study an hour before each test >.>
I don't study at all, and I always get a B or an A. This is the first time all year I've actually studied, but since exams are BIG AND IMPORTANT, I have to study about 5-6 hours a day... well, at least, I'm supposed to...  :P

sleepin_dude_99

Conventional studying is the worst way of studying.

What you're doing is even worse.

Explain to him calmly that studying will make you...

A. Do worse.
B. Will make you tired, groggy, and grouchy.
C. Do worse.

Explain Do Worse twice.

Then, explain that

A. If you listen in class, it is better than studying.
B. Studying under pressure is worse than someone telling you to study, which is still worse than studying yourself
C. Studying by yourself is almost always a bad idea, since there is always the influence of something better to do in your mind.

The only passable form of studying in my opinion is Flash Cards.

Simple, easy to make, and fun for competitions.

OK?

Syncopathic

Maybe i should study, seeing how this week I'm taking my finals...

or i can just play video games ;D

WiinolikePS3

I really only need to study for History. I may ACTUALLY STUDY for about another hour, but after that, I'm just gonna hide in my room playing my DS, and hiding it when he comes near me.