News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Classes you suck at?

Started by Doodle, March 30, 2008, 06:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

britneymahboy

I suck in Art classes even though i love painting/drawing.  The things i make just look like some retard made them. lol

The class i've always loved is Math though.  It's pretty easy and i find it really interesting.

Quote from: Java_Java on March 30, 2008, 10:50:38 AM
Algebra II Honors
I HATE that class so much. I've never done so poorly in a class. I blame the teacher though, she can't teach for crap. >:(
I think that class is just supposed to be hard, because it's the first class that introduces many new concepts that you are not only supposed to remember for the course but for every single math class that is to come.  These new concept tend to be a lot more complicated than the ones you learned in your past courses.  I did fairly well in the class though, many people finished the class in the 70's or lower range.
NAMBLA

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: britneymahboy on March 30, 2008, 12:27:44 PM
I suck in Art classes even though i love painting/drawing.  The things i make just look like some retard made them. lol

The class i've always loved is Math though.  It's pretty easy and i find it really interesting.

Algebra II Honors
I HATE that class so much. I've never done so poorly in a class. I blame the teacher though, she can't teach for crap. >:(
I think that class is just supposed to be hard, because it's the first class that introduces many new concepts that you are not only supposed to remember for the course but for every single math class that is to come.  These new concept tend to be a lot more complicated than the ones you learned in your past courses.  I did fairly well in the class though, many people finished the class in the 70's or lower range.
It's still all pointless math after Algebra 1.

Kilroy

Quote from: DOODLEboy99 on March 30, 2008, 06:54:20 AM
Woodshop for me. We're making mini CO2 cars. It looked fine at first, then I cut some more off and...err...I get sucky car. And when I try to fix it, it sort of just gets worse. So I have other people help me fix it. :D
I did that a couple months ago. My first model looked like a lemon, but I screwed that up.

Then my second one looked like a Bloody Sperm Cell in reverse.

*gets pics*

And on topic, I hate anything related to English.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

ombsz

Algebra II Honors

Our school doesn't have honors classes. So it's just Algebra II(which I have a 96% in :P)

BOSSNIG

Religion lol, I failed last Semister :x.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Zovistograt

AP US History if anything, although suckage for me is low 80's.

As for the question of math...math is extremely important and the key to a future of awesomeness.  I have found uses for even the strangest stuff you learn in classes like Algebra and Geometry and even Pre-Calc.  Just look for it :)
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

britneymahboy

Quote from: Blaziken on March 30, 2008, 12:43:44 PM
Quote from: britneymahboy on March 30, 2008, 12:27:44 PM

Algebra II Honors
It's still all pointless math after Algebra 1.
You can't even factor, how would you know?
NAMBLA

Anarchy_Jas

Geometry and Algebra... It's gonna be so horrible in Advanced Algebra next year with AP English and AP U.S. History at the same time. >.<
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Cecil_and_Kain

Silverhawk79

Pre-calc.
I have a friggin' C- in there. :(

Rapdos

Math and Tech,because of this project grade on future your future career, I procrastinated and played games and got a 0.

It was like 25% of our grade...

Math I have come to a conclusion...

I hate it and in return it gives my a B...

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Spam

Math. It scare me...  :-X

JrDude

The classes I suck at are the ones I have to go to.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Lotos