News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Your head phones?

Started by phatyo, May 22, 2008, 08:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riosan

Quote from: Darklink on May 23, 2008, 12:48:19 PM
I'm hoping my parents will buy me a pair of those for my birthday. All they got me was the price to ship my Xbox :/. Which was only like $20.

Get them from Amazon. Their price is easily $30 cheaper than the suggested MSRP.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Riosan on May 23, 2008, 12:49:40 PM
Quote from: Darklink on May 23, 2008, 12:48:19 PM
I'm hoping my parents will buy me a pair of those for my birthday. All they got me was the price to ship my Xbox :/. Which was only like $20.

Get them from Amazon. Their price is easily $30 cheaper than the suggested MSRP.

You already told me that :p.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Mutilator7 on May 23, 2008, 12:45:46 PM
Bose headphones are amazing with noise reduction, i would get the ones with the band thgat goes over your head, also  a zune is alot nicer than an ipod, you can get an 8 gig zune player with video, radio and an input for an Sd card for the same price as a 2 gig ip[od with no video
Uh what? I don't recall any Zune having Expandable memory.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Blaziken on May 23, 2008, 02:55:08 PM
Quote from: Mutilator7 on May 23, 2008, 12:45:46 PM
Bose headphones are amazing with noise reduction, i would get the ones with the band thgat goes over your head, also  a zune is alot nicer than an ipod, you can get an 8 gig zune player with video, radio and an input for an Sd card for the same price as a 2 gig ip[od with no video
Uh what? I don't recall any Zune having Expandable memory.
They don't.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

sonicdude164

I have a pair of Philips, in-ear. Nothing great, but not too bad. Only paid $15 for them so it's worth it.

Zovistograt

Quote from: sonicdude164 on May 23, 2008, 05:03:49 PM
I have a pair of Philips, in-ear. Nothing great, but not too bad. Only paid $15 for them so it's worth it.
I had Philips before my Bose...they broke on me because they couldn't handle the intensity of the music I was listening to :O
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)