News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

You might be a redneck if....

Started by Macawmoses, June 08, 2008, 04:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 08, 2008, 08:31:48 PM
Quote from: Lotos on June 08, 2008, 08:25:21 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 08, 2008, 07:13:45 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on June 08, 2008, 06:09:04 PM
I went to some D.I.R.T. races.  Basically, it's like NASCAR but with lots of dirt, less rules, and a higher probability of a car going out of control and flipping over other cars.
sounds fun.
I'd go to see that.
Is it rally racing or something?

I dunno, but if there's a possibility of destruction, I'm in.

LinkXLR

There was a drunk hick on our server a while ago.

It was hilarious.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Kilroy

i aint no heeck

Anyway, I really don't do anything redneck-y. I'm a nerd that plays Warcraft all day.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

The Seventh

My dad watches Nascar on T.V., and I've gone hunting with some people that live in a rural area.

Yeeah... I might have done some other things like that too, such as watching Blue Collar T.V. once in a blue moon.

Hmmm... maybe I'm 1/8th redneck or something.  Heh...

Oh, and I've also seen figure 8 races.  Those are far better than Nascar.  They use old junk cars and race then around a dirt track and there's a large risk of crashes.  And some cars make a s***load of noise.  Meh, I perfer actually racing.  That's why at one time me and my father went into a Nascar race sim. (that actually jumps and jostles realistically), and my it was pretty awesome.

Okay, I admit, maybe I got a fair amount of redneck in me.  It's just that you probably wouldn't know it by the way I dress or act most of the time.  Or the way I look.
meh

Matt

My friends neighbor looks like Larry The Cable Guy if he wears a plaid shirt with the sleeves cut off... closest thing resembling to a redneck that I have seen.

Dark Dragon

I think I am a redneck.

Because I used Med tape so I can tape up my book.

It not as sticky as duct tape. (I could not find duct tape at my house)
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

Smashin

I went to some D.I.R.T. races.  Basically, it's like NASCAR but with lots of dirt, less rules, and a higher probability of a car going out of control and flipping over other cars.

Oh God, I went to one of those once. It was pretty cool once you got used to being pelted with dirt. =D

Anyway, for me. I had a fish lay eggs on me the other day.

extraz

Shujinco2

I was at a neighbor's new pool one day, but he just got it and he didn't have an innertube, so he used a bike tire.

Didn't work. :(

Kilroy

Oh, I thought of something.

I admire my cousin(s), but not like "LAWL IMMA RAEP U K", I just think they look... good >_>;
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Riosan

Quote from: Byte on June 09, 2008, 12:17:33 PM
Oh, I thought of something.

I admire my cousin(s), but not like "LAWL IMMA RAEP U K", I just think they look... good >_>;

You're a redneck.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

Quote from: Lotos on June 08, 2008, 08:33:42 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 08, 2008, 08:31:48 PM
Quote from: Lotos on June 08, 2008, 08:25:21 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 08, 2008, 07:13:45 PM
sounds fun.
I'd go to see that.
Is it rally racing or something?

I dunno, but if there's a possibility of destruction, I'm in.
example:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)