<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Your nickames? and your favorite?

Started by thunderhero4, July 04, 2008, 10:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thunderhero4

What nicknames have you been given?

I have been called:

Bran man (had until about 10 years of age. shortened to B Man to be more "current", this is my favorite)
B Mac (My first gym teacher called me it, a pun off of Brandon McCright)
Douchewae (doosh-way) (I dunno where this one came from but people called me it)
McCwrong (McCright/McCwrong the same)
Wheels (I was the fastest kid on my track team and adopted this name)
Carpet (someone noted my unusually hairy legs)
Mr. Woo Hoo (dont ask)
Bran (Me and my friend taylor (female Taylor) exchange first parts of names. im bran, shes tay)

There are pleanty others, but I am too forgettful to name them at the moment. Ive always had the "nice kid that everybody is friends with" position in school. How about you? :P

Lotos

Like Zovi never posts a full pic of himself, I'm not going to post my actual name (I might one day though).  I was given "Twitch" as a nickname by a friend because of my motor tics (not in a mean way of course).  I don't tic as much anymore, but I do sometimes have a spasm when I try to fall asleep, and when I have caffine I twitch, so I still live up to the nickname.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Lotos on July 04, 2008, 11:04:11 PM
Like Zovi never posts a full pic of himself, I'm not going to post my actual name (I might one day though).  I was given "Twitch" as a nickname by a friend because of my motor tics (not in a mean way of course).  I don't tic as much anymore, but I do sometimes have a spasm when I try to fall asleep, and when I have caffine I twitch, so I still live up to the nickname.
maybe your right. Everybody does it here anyway, but i wont :P

Ares300

uh......

Nate- First part of my name.
Chewbacca- Im quite hairy.
Smith- People just started calling me that recently.
Ace- I used to carry around the ace of diamonds everywhere.
Shoe- I have no idea why.
and Mr.Todd- People think I have an obsession of watching Sweeney Todd.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ares300 on July 04, 2008, 11:07:29 PM
uh......

Lol you carry a card around? How come?

Linkman

People just shorten my name...

so technically its not that much of a nickname...

then theres the annoying people who feel its necessary to call me by my full name....

Ares300

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 04, 2008, 11:08:34 PM
uh......

Used to..... I really dont remember why, but it was just one of those signature items like Two-Faces coin or Zorros 'Z'.

えっちーせんぱい

I remember being called Asia and Asian Boy, or something among those lines.

Online, I'm called Blaze/Blaziken/Terri and Terrikins(because Rania and Rio don't want to give it up), and my Girlfriend calls me by my full name as she's yet to find anything better; I think she likes my name.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ares300 on July 04, 2008, 11:12:51 PM
uh......

Used to..... I really dont remember why, but it was just one of those signature items like Two-Faces coin or Zorros 'Z'.
i wonder if having your hat on 99% of each day counts (its so dumb that you cant wear your hat in school! I LOVE my hat, its very special to me)

Ares300

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 04, 2008, 11:15:23 PM
uh......

i wonder if having your hat on 99% of each day counts (its so dumb that you cant wear your hat in school! I LOVE my hat, its very special to me)

I wear my hat to school(cuz it's cool like that) but I take it off in the classrooms.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Ares300 on July 04, 2008, 11:17:59 PM
Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 04, 2008, 11:15:23 PM
uh......

I wear my hat to school(cuz it's cool like that) but I take it off in the classrooms.
lol me to... (my math teach sometimes lets me wear it, hes cool like that)

Allegretto

Umm...Splat

Guitar hero

And my favorite Snuggle Ducky...:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
I got that nickname because my girlfirend and me were watching *Journey to the center of the earth* In science class and there was this duck, and she said ohh look at the cute ducky!!
*Yes we both love ducks alot* And then the next day she gave me this duck like thing and said it was snuggle ducky then she gave me the name..

;)

Triforce_Luigi

That sleeping spasm is a myoclonic jerk, I think. When you drowse off, your heart and breathing may slow down a little. The brain interprets this as
dying, so it sends a slight shock through you to try to wake you up. The caffeine thing is just the sugar. Both are completely normal.

As for me, I don't have any nicknames.

thunderhero4

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on July 05, 2008, 12:53:01 AM
That sleeping spasm is a myoclonic jerk, I think. When you drowse off, your heart and breathing may slow down a little. The brain interprets this as
dying, so it sends a slight shock through you to try to wake you up. The caffeine thing is just the sugar. Both are completely normal.

What about Melanie? D:

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 05, 2008, 01:04:25 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on July 05, 2008, 12:53:01 AM

What about Melanie? D:
Right forgot about that one.>:(