News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Your Ideal World (Whimsical Version)

Started by PsychoYoshi, December 02, 2008, 08:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychoYoshi

If you were omnipotent, what would have you done to make the world more entertaining or enjoyable? In this thread, be as selfish and crazy as you want. You don't need to say anything like "world peace" here; assume that the world is already idyllic, but you just want to have fun and make it even more awesome than it already is.

My personal wishes:
-Dragons exist and are sentient.
-Year-round winter; snow never turns black from car exhaust.
-Dolphins can talk.
-Everyone intuitively understands calculus (and math in general).
-Can eat all sorts of delicious, fattening food without ever having to worry about gaining weight (unless, of course, you want to)
-Magic and psionics exist.

Hopefully, this thread ought to be good. You're also welcome to discuss others' ideas, but avoid massive amounts of off-topic chatting.

Kaz

-Vocaloids are real humanoid synthesizers that can do household work as well as being instruments (are you surprised I don't want to have sex with one?)
-Worlds are connected via hyperspace gates, a la Cowboy Bebop
-Terraforming has created hospitable regions on most major planets and moons in our solar system
-The blues is popular again
-Research machinery is readily available to anyone who wants it
-Most birds are extinct
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Totla

Everyone worships Overlord Totla, and he pretty much does whatever the intercourse  he wants.
I have all the powers associated with being a god, and the common people can talk to animals and don't need to breath and stuff like that.
Also all women are extremely hot and walk around naked, and will have sex with anyone.
Also no diseases.

Kaz

Quote from: Totla on December 02, 2008, 08:57:35 PM
Everyone worships Overlord Totla, and he pretty much does whatever the intercourse  he wants.
I have all the powers associated with being a god, and the common people can talk to animals and don't need to breath and stuff like that.
Also all women are extremely hot and walk around naked, and will have sex with anyone.
Also no diseases.

Wouldn't sex thus become extremely boring?
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Totla

Quote from: Kaz on December 02, 2008, 08:59:46 PM
Also no diseases.

Not if it's with a different person every time, and each person has their own fetish they're finally able to share.

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Totla on December 02, 2008, 09:01:08 PM
Quote from: Kaz on December 02, 2008, 08:59:46 PM
Also no diseases.

Not if it's with a different person every time, and each person has their own fetish they're finally able to share.

This is why he's a mod.

Eizweir

I'd make it a Fantasy Epic, and get rid of pointless, annoying insects.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Metalbott

-Thousands of Virgins for every manme.
-Buffets of Narcotics
-Slaves for all
-More virgins
-No kids
-Infinite gourmet food
-Me as god

bluaki

Technology is very easily accessible and everyone has standard things like computers and good internet access
No warfare or violence
Languages are simpler
Minorities like homosexuals are generally accepted
Athiesm is more accepted and more popular
Certain places don't have such bad climate
No earthquakes, hurricanes, or tornados
Love actually becomes more common in comparison to lust and fake love.

PY: Dammit Blu, I said nothing serious.

Okay, then:
Everybody likes gaming
Nobody uses Internet memes in real life
Men care less about masculinity
Nobody keeps pet dogs anymore. Except for those people who farm them for their meat.
Every member of PETA explodes.
Every single Christian extremist dies

Are those un-serious enough?

PY: Better. I guess. You have no imaginaaaaaaaaaation.

Friendly Hostile

I'd pretty much get rid of everyone except friends and family (and even some of them wouldn't be missed). I'd be pretty content with that.

I probably wouldn't care enough to actually do anything.
...̅̅̅

えっちーせんぱい

Everyone used weird expressions for emotions and had big, colorful eyes and col--

I'm not going there right now.

Silverhawk79

-Dragons exist and are sentient (really)
-Batteries never died (IT'D BE AMAZING D=)
-My parents weren't divorced (bawwwww)
-I didn't have Asperger's (I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT)
-I could intercourse ing beat TTFaF on Expert
-I didn't have acne (poopsux)
-Bush was never elected
-Chinese food was free
-I dunno, tired

Super

If only....

Vomit was fuel for windmills.
Dancing was considered illegal on network TV.
Bacon bits were in constant supply.
All ninnyes were drowned in a pool of radioactive urine.
Prostitutes gave free samples.

Mutilator7

Half of the world is dark and no animals live there, it is overrun by polluted cities and crowded with people who do the same thing everyday but do not know it. the other half is bright and vivid, with fields and meadows, animals everywhere, and people who do the same thing everyday and do not know it. Those torn between the two go to the middle, the perfect middle of the planet, there they will be transported to a world unlike they've never seen before, each is different and unique and provides the person what they want and dreamed of, if they become dissatisfied with that world then they can go to the middle of the planet and teleport somewhere else, until they die.

-Gravity can be turned off at will
-No traffic
-You can frollick in snow but don't need warm clothing
-Hyper fast computers using atoms and electrons as transitors exist.
-You can use magic and summon stuff
-Microwave that makes any food you want
-If you don't like something, just go into orb mode and delete it
-Choose one superpower that you can have
-NO INSECTS