News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

You must post ITT if you think M$ should

Started by Lotos, January 17, 2009, 10:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Give a free/heavily discounted Windows 7 when it's released to the people who had Vista as an OS when they bought a new computer.  If my XP disc didn't have a possibility of missing files, I'd switch right now.

Kilroy

Should they? Of course. Free poop is free poop.
Would they? Of intercourse ing course not. They're a business. Businesses don't give $300 products away for a heavy discount/free.
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Lotos

Quote from: Byte on January 17, 2009, 10:56:01 AM
Should they? Of course. Free poop is free poop.
Would they? Of intercourse ing course not. They're a business. Businesses don't give $300 products away for a heavy discount/free.

There goes my bubble :(

HTA!

Quote from: Byte on January 17, 2009, 10:56:01 AM
Should they? Of course. Free s*** is free s***.
Would they? Of f***ing course not. They're a business. Businesses don't give $300 products away for a heavy discount/free.
Good businesses also don't make poop product.

Oh wait...

えっちーせんぱい

If you bought the RETAIL version and have proof, then I say you should be able to get 7 for about 75-100 dollars, if you went with OEM, 150.

If you got it some other way... well... anyway.

* Blaze-San raises hand

PsychoYoshi

It would really be nice if they offered Windows 7 on DreamSpark. Probably not going to happen, though.

Cooldogs_1

Some people say they should give all Vista users a free upgrade!  Windows made Vista seem like its all high and mighty!  When it got released, it sucked horrible!  People were immensely mad!  They don't make that huge of a profit from OS upgrades!  It will help save their reputation a little and make end-users happy!