News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

You suck at basketball... go write a paper

Started by HTA!, March 07, 2009, 04:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

So, we are playing basketball in gym right now.
Its okay... and we just had the championship round of a little tournament within our class.
So, my team played coming out of the loser's bracket, but we lost. :(

So she rounds up all the losers, about 30 of us, and told us to write a 2 page single spaced essay on basketball because we lost.
The winners were exempt.

Motherf***er.

So, what's the most idiotic assignment you've ever been given in school?

Doodle

Ouch, that sucks.
My football team was awesome. But lost in the championship game, probably because of me. I did good in all of the games but that one. :(
Uh...most idiotic assignment. Well, we were assigned a huge project on a Friday, due Monday. :|
YEAH

Nayrman

Most idiotic assignment? All of them.
Besides basic Math and Language skills, I've found school to be inherently useless so far X_X;;

Zovistograt

Our P.E. class is required to do these random projects because the board of education mandated that all classes have written work...including competitive P.E., and none of the P.E. teachers except for one (and I don't have said teacher) actually want to.  So they just come up with something every quarter, and I think they're running out of ideas.  This time it's something like "make up a sports franchise and say how you would run it" or something.

I do them because they're one page double-spaced, but a lot of people don't >.>

...I must say though, the one where we had to make up our own sport was actually fun.  I made this pratically impossible sport called Inversion Ball where you have to bounce a superball backwards through a basketball hoop.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

jnfs2014

You guys totally would have won with me.:P

Qsmash

Once, I was going to PE class during Elementary and our PE teacher tells us to tie our shoes before going in to the gym. So I tie my shoes and walk into the gym. She checks our shoes. My shoe laces where untied(wtf D=). So instead of having the people who's shoes were untied simply tie their shoes, Myself and a couple of other students were forced to write at least 5 pages of guidelines. =|

The Seventh

Quote from: The Wise Man on March 07, 2009, 04:34:02 PM
So, we are playing basketball in gym right now.
Its okay... and we just had the championship round of a little tournament within our class.
So, my team played coming out of the loser's bracket, but we lost. :(

So she rounds up all the losers, about 30 of us, and told us to write a 2 page single spaced essay on basketball because we lost.
The winners were exempt.

Motherf***er.

So, what's the most idiotic assignment you've ever been given in school?
I don't know of any idiotic assignment that I was assigned, but that would beat anything I ever would have gotten.
meh

Matt

Uh, none that I can think of... but it is you fault for sucking at basketball.

Cecil_and_Kain

HTA!

Quote from: `Matt` on March 08, 2009, 05:20:53 PM
Uh, none that I can think of... but it is you fault for sucking at basketball.

At least we got to the finals :(

Titus Andronicus

In health class, we have to do this family tree and write all the diseases each member of the family had.

I personally think that's a very personal thing to ask of someone. My father had cancer, and I'm not really sure what kind - at the same time, I don't really feel like it's my place to ask. I also had a sister who died - who am I to ask my parents the cause of death to my sister, who was 3 months old at the time? I feel like I'd be intruding on them asking them such things. Aunts and uncles are also included in this.

Maybe that's just how it is in my family. But I don't really want to do this.
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Link3588

Quote from: SolidSNK on March 08, 2009, 07:21:45 PM
In health class, we have to do this family tree and write all the diseases each member of the family had.

I personally think that's a very personal thing to ask of someone. My father had cancer, and I'm not really sure what kind - at the same time, I don't really feel like it's my place to ask. I also had a sister who died - who am I to ask my parents the cause of death to my sister, who was 3 months old at the time? I feel like I'd be intruding on them asking them such things. Aunts and uncles are also included in this.

Talk to the teacher or lie about it.

BOSSNIG

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: SolidSNK on March 08, 2009, 07:21:45 PM

Get over it. Ask your parents the truth. Unless they are overemotional pansies, they should tell you. You are their child.

Eizweir

24 hours of silence for Communication Applications.  Yep, I  got graded on shutting up for 24 hours straight.
24 hours of dialect for Theatre II (same teacher, go figure).  This one could've been fun if I let it be, but I had to speak in a Scottish accent for 24 hours.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze