News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Your favorite weapon?

Started by Shujinco2, March 31, 2009, 01:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

If I know my NSFCDers, I know they are a very violent type.

That being said, what is your FAVORITE WEAPON? And please, provide some... info. Preferably bloody.

Mine: the Macahuitl (A.K.A the Mayan War Club or Mayan War Sword.)

The Macahuitl, or Mayan War Club, is a very neat weapon that has been used both one-hande3d AND two handed. As you can see, The Macahuitl is basically a 2X4, but with incredibly sharp obsidian blades on the edges. The end of the Club is much heavier than the handle, so you get a very good downward strike. That being considered, this weapon is very preficiant in both slashing and blunt types of combat. (If you were to use the sides.)

Awesome, I know. Not only are these things easily capable to cut a person's head off, they have been known to easily decapitate horses as well.

Now, YOUR TURN!

Kilroy

"The Scout's default melee weapon is an aluminum baseball Bat. The bat does less damage per hit than any other melee weapon but swings considerably faster (roughly 30-40%). Doing slightly less than half the Scattergun's damage at point blank range, the bat is normally used to finish an opponent when the Scattergun needs reloading or simply for additional humiliation. Its critical hit animation is a backhand swing from the left. "

No, seriously. I love bats >_>
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Silverhawk79

Quote from: (ノ^_^)ノ on March 31, 2009, 01:37:36 PM

"The Scout's default melee weapon is an aluminum baseball Bat. The bat does less damage per hit than any other melee weapon but swings considerably faster (roughly 30-40%). Doing slightly less than half the Scattergun's damage at point blank range, the bat is normally used to finish an opponent when the Scattergun needs reloading or simply for additional humiliation. Its critical hit animation is a backhand swing from the left. "

No, seriously. I love bats >_>
PLEASE VISIT TF2WIKI.NET

Beatnik

The Heckler & Koch G3.

When it was being developed, it was predicted that nearly every country in NATO would adopt it as their standard issue rifle. Unfortunately, most countries decided that they'd rather equip their soldiers with rifles with lower recoil and higher rate of fire. Still, many armies use the G3 as a designated marksman's rifle (basically a mid range sniper). It fires the 7.62X51 NATO cartridge from a 450 mm barrel, making it extremely accurate and very powerful.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Fish

Tough one.

I'm choosing the M14 over my other favorites. It may not have many service year under its belt, but it's a powerful and tough weapon. It suffered a similar fate as the G3. The large round it shot had too much recoil and was eventually phased out the the 1960s. It's back in service as a DMR in the USMC and maybe some other branches too. It's pretty badass.

whatwewishfor

whatever

Matt

Titanium Gold .50 Desert Eagle

jnfs2014

Zovistograt

I'm assuming you mean real weapons.  In that case, the halberd.  What other weapon can do sweeping, slicing, piercing AND blunt damage depending on your position, preference, or mood? :3
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mystic

Shujinco2

Quote from: Zovistograt on March 31, 2009, 02:55:00 PM
I'm assuming you mean real weapons.  In that case, the halberd.  What other weapon can do sweeping, slicing, piercing AND blunt damage depending on your position, preference, or mood? :3
Yeah, Halberds kick ass.

The Seventh

The trusty old M16.

THE current issue assult rifle (along side the M4 carbine, which is slightly different).

Rate of fire: around 750-900 rpm (depending on conditions)
cartridge used: 5.56
Action: Gas operated full automatic

I will not rest until I get a semi-auto civilian version.  It'd just be really intercourse ing cool to have one.
meh

Triforceman22

The AA-12

Fully auto-matic Shotgun FTW.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

The Seventh

Quote from: Vanguard22 on April 01, 2009, 11:55:31 AM
The AA-12

Fully auto-matic Shotgun FTW.
Yet another cool weapon.
meh

HTA!